Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Draft

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I feel I've gotten a lot better running in my past few things. You really need to assess the D first and then after snapping, don't run too fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

I've been using the titans the the FB Johnson is poor(and slow) so the o line has a chance to engage there blockers before the FB gets to the line. However on teams with better FBs they get to the line as the o line engage their blocks and it's a no gain.

I've been using "the matchup nightmare"...

... Marcel Reese if you're asking

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

ibmax wrote: »

That's an elite fullback right there. You gonna trade for him? To the best of my knowledge he isn't a Bronco?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I had mughelli in another franchise and he was fantastic (M12 though) I would be interested in getting a good quality FB

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

etloveslsd wrote: »
    ibmax wrote: »

That's an elite fullback right there. You gonna trade for him? To the best of my knowledge he isn't a Bronco?

He is elite!!! A must have for every team.... along with Rod Streater... Scientifically proven to be completely unstoppable. Hopefully I'll be able to play with both someday!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement