Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annestown waterford

Options
  • 31-08-2012 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Has anyone ever fished Annestown waterford?... Heading down in a week for a session and would love some advice on the mark. Its our first time there....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Just swim - fantastic beach :P

Sea fishing or river fishing I guess is question 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭oldat31

Evac101 wrote: »
    Just swim - fantastic beach :P

Sea fishing or river fishing I guess is question 1.

Sea fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭flounder

if ya fish it over high water fish the right side of the beach and it clean sand the whole way out, there is rock in the middle, it can be good for bass if there is a southerly, caught bass, small flats and dogs out there, crab and lug for bait if its bass your going for, are ya fishing night or day??

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭oldat31

flounder wrote: »
    if ya fish it over high water fish the right side of the beach and it clean sand the whole way out, there is rock in the middle, it can be good for bass if there is a southerly, caught bass, small flats and dogs out there, crab and lug for bait if its bass your going for, are ya fishing night or day??

We are going to spend 24 hours on the beach, get there before high and fish till the next high. Then head home.

Its looking like ballyquinn might be a better bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭flounder

ballyquinn wud be a better spot, i wouldnt fish annestown in the day unless i was spinning ,

• Advertisement
Advertisement