If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60" TVs

Options
  • 31-08-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Looking if you can advise/quote me for 2 x 60" TVs inc. delivery to Dublin city.

It's for my business and will be going in a board room for video conferencing/presentations. Not looking for the absolute best - entry level at that size is just fine.

Also, for me personally, is the Denon Ceol still available and what's it running at these days. I know there are a couple of new models due out soon but if there are any deals left on the old one, I'd love to know!

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi lads,

Looking if you can advise/quote me for 2 x 60" TVs inc. delivery to Dublin city.

It's for my business and will be going in a board room for video conferencing/presentations. Not looking for the absolute best - entry level at that size is just fine.

Also, for me personally, is the Denon Ceol still available and what's it running at these days. I know there are a couple of new models due out soon but if there are any deals left on the old one, I'd love to know!

Thanks.

VR,

the best deal we have on a 60" at the moment is the impressive LG 60PA650 which we are doing at just £899.95 at the moment - if you wanted 2 of these with Dublin delivery we could do them at just £1799.90 and delivery at £59.95 for the pair.
    (that's over €100 per unit cheaper than I can find it anywhere in the ROI)

Have a look at the specs here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/60pa650t/lg-60pa650t

If you wanted a top quality alternative how about the LG60PM680 http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-60PM680T-plasma-tv which we can do at a mad £1069.95 and it looks downright sexy as well!

medium01.jpg

If you want to blow your Customers clear out of the water - you could enhance your boardroom with the Panasonic TXP65ST50 at £2399.95 or the Samsung 65ES8000 at £2799 and that comes with a Galaxy Tab from Samsing just to seriously impress the Customers.
    http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UE55ES8000UXXU (thats a link for the feature identical 55ES8000)

We can supply wall brackets at really competitive prices for these and of course we can also arrange a quality install service in Dublin for you at really competitive Boardie rates ;);).

On the Ceol front - we are now completely out of stock and it's a finished line now - but there are 2 replacements due next month and they are both stunning - one is called the RCDN8 and the other is the Piccolo (its really cute) - I'll pop a post up on them in the next 24 hours and of course whilst there's not much margin on the TV's - if you were to order them the Ceol would be very competitive ;););););)

Thanks as ever and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭VictorRomeo

Hi John,

Thanks for the response. Sounds like a pair of LG60PM680's willbe the ones for me.

So, what is the best way to buy - it's for my company? Do you do accounts? Business cheque (we're a household name so you'll probably know us). Also have an office in Belfast so we can probably issue payment from there....

Either way, please advice. Don't need them yet for another couple of weeks...

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Thanks for the response. Sounds like a pair of LG60PM680's willbe the ones for me.

So, what is the best way to buy - it's for my company? Do you do accounts? Business cheque (we're a household name so you'll probably know us). Also have an office in Belfast so we can probably issue payment from there....

Either way, please advice. Don't need them yet for another couple of weeks...

Cheers.

VR,

apologies for the delay getting back to you and thanks for the post!

OK - we don't do business accounts unfortunately but we are happy to take a Business cheque, Bank transfer, Credit card, cash, barter, etc ;) we can issue either a UK or NI receipt with UK or ROI vat and if it's going to a verified vat registered ROI company from our Belfast store we will happily invoice VAT free.

On the couple of weeks bit - don't delay too long as stock is getting tighter daily ( I'm keeping an eye on it!)..

Thanks again and please keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

sorry for bumping an old thread but I'm sort of looking for the same thing i.e. a 60" boardroom TV. I saw the 60pa650t in powercity for €1060 over the weekend and really liked the screen however the 670's or 680's seem to have some added features that could be of benefit. So how do the screen of the 670/680 compare to the 650.

Also I was looking to add a Pioneer VSX527 and a set of PIONEERS-HS100 .

As we are a Vat registered company I'm just wondering what the VAT free price would be on getting the screen, AV receiver and speakers to Dublin would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

Hi gents,still cant get a price on the bdplx71,its posted & PMd on the stocktake thread...Now do you stock the LG 50-PM680T? If so how much incl. del to dublin?...thanks.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi justsome.

Just checking on that price and they have it listed at 1199 Euro so that could have been some sort of special on the 650.

The 60PM670 definitely has a better picture than the 650. The 650 is the entry level model and while they both share things like the contrast ratio and resolution the 670 uses different processing.

The PM670 has motion interpolation processing and fresh white which improves the whites. Combined with the extra features like USB recording, 3D, smart system etc the 670 has an extra HDMI, better sound options, extra USB and better picture modes.

Overall the 670 is totally worth the difference.

The price for the 527, SHS100 and the TV including delivery and excluding VAT would be £1248.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else or if you would like to order.

ATB

Dave
    sorry for bumping an old thread but I'm sort of looking for the same thing i.e. a 60" boardroom TV. I saw the 60pa650t in powercity for €1060 over the weekend and really liked the screen however the 670's or 680's seem to have some added features that could be of benefit. So how do the screen of the 670/680 compare to the 650.

Also I was looking to add a Pioneer VSX527 and a set of PIONEERS-HS100 .

As we are a Vat registered company I'm just wondering what the VAT free price would be on getting the screen, AV receiver and speakers to Dublin would be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi John.

I believe Chris was on with you earlier and he may have give you the wrong price as there were a few posts about this player and the pricing on the stocktake thread was £199.95 so we can do it for this price.

The PM680 is not one that we have stocked.

We only keep the 670T which is currently £599.95 with a free 5 year guarantee.

Keep us posted if you would like the 71 or need any help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

johnj1969 wrote: »
    Hi gents,still cant get a price on the bdplx71,its posted & PMd on the stocktake thread...Now do you stock the LG 50-PM680T? If so how much incl. del to dublin?...thanks.:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.