Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wall foundation

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

TopTec wrote: »
    My god, it is almost as tall as her!

:):):)

TT

No stopping her though...what ever she does or works with.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭winsumlusum

paddy147 wrote: »

You should chase down the builder and ask him to do something about it......(dont be too surprised to get the cold shoulder though).

:)
    what would i ask him to do so i appear to know what i am talking about? I say to him " you can't leave it like that i cannot plant a tree wth any reasonable size rootball, your going to have to get a what and do what to it....

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

what would i ask him to do so i appear to know what i am talking about? I say to him " you can't leave it like that i cannot plant a tree wth any reasonable size rootball, your going to have to get a what and do what to it....

Thanks

Well the builder did give you a garden with thouse,didnt he??

He gave you a garden full of compacted rubble and shyte and threw over some soil and grass seed to cover up his and other trades peoples dumpings.

You should tell him that you CANNOT plant anything after digging several trial holes around the garden and hitting compacted concrete and shyte.

You want the garden and all the shyte dug and and removed and new top soil layed and leveled.

Do you have or does the builder have homebond at all???

PS-Take some pictures of the trial holes and the holes full of water too.This will make for good evidence.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭winsumlusum

paddy147 wrote: »
    Well the builder did give you a garden with thouse,didnt he??

He gave you a garden full of compacted rubble and shyte and threw over some soil and grass seed to cover up his and other trades peoples dumpings.

You should tell him that you CANNOT plant anything after digging several trial holes around the garden and hitting compacted concrete and shyte.

You want the garden and all the shyte dug and and removed and new top soil layed and leveled.

Do you have or does the builder have homebond at all???

PD-Take some pictures of the trial holes and the holes full of water too.This will make for good evidence.;)
    homebond does not cover the garden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Nor, you would think, the rest of the house either, the way they squirm out of responsibility. It's exactly the same in the UK with their 10 year scheme.

TT

• Advertisement
Advertisement