Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian Working Holiday 2013

Options
  • 31-08-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi does anyone know when the Canadian working holiday visa's are coming back out for 2013? I have heard a few people saying this December but I just want to clarify this with a few others? Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

*** Moving from US/ Canada Travel to Living Abroad, where Canada visa questions go until a Canada forum is finally created ****

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

Last year was end of November iirc? I was able to sign up to get an email from the IEC team when visas became available, can't remember where it was on the site though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Any idea how much it costs to get a 1 year working visa for Canada? Heard its more expensive than Oz...

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

Twas 110 euro last year I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nicola2805

Hi. I am intending to apply for the IEC 2013 programme, which I understand won't open until Dec 2012/Jan 2012. I want to get out there sooner and have a friend in Vancouver I can stay with who has offered for me to go out in October. My question is:

Has anyone applied for the IEC as a 'visitor' in Canada? It says on the form if you are not applying from your country of residence then you have to show proof of your status in the country you are applying from. How do you show proof of visitor status in canada since you do not need any kind of visa to be a visitor their if you are british? I just want to make sure that if I apply from Canada as a visitor that it won't cause any issues with my application!

• Advertisement
Advertisement