Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Our idiots abroad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

You've proven your opinion is invalid.

Out of their minds on the gargle, and maybe another class A - but 100% not pills.

talking out of your hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Leftist wrote: »
    talking out of your hole.

I am. I 100% know nothing about anything illegal.

I am. I 100% know nothing about anything illegal.

apology accepted.

Not one to tell people what to do but if I was you I'd wind your neck in before jumping in like an angry fool based on some presumption.

apology accepted.

Not one to tell people what to do but if I was you I'd wind your neck in before jumping in like an angry fool based on some presumption.
    Yes correct. Presumptions.

Yes correct. Presumptions.

oh you know these lads then?

You know the backround. I've seen people do equally as stupid acts on pills. Yokes or headshop.

But mine is a presumption, i'm not that stupid that I pretend I know for a fact. You are.

Deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Cmon these guys wern't on Pills, they are just absolute morons on booze. Reminds me of town on a Saturday night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Leftist and optimistic_:

Cut it out and play nice, or there will be bans handed out.

/mod

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭wilson10

Maybe we're better off without some of our diaspora.

The local hospital certainly has better things to do than spend scarce resources on a gob****e like this turning up with self inflicted injuries.

• Advertisement

Apologies, deleted my posts.
    It's not an argument I wish to be linked to on a public forum.

Headshop pills are a different kettle of fish.

In my 28 years, I've never seen someone on pills (e) destroy property like that in such a violent way - I've seen accidental destruction of property, sure, but not diving through a window.
    And depending on which headshop pills you're talking about then I'd agree with you there.

The assumption by your that they're off their heads on pills is the one that is baseless - The only evidence of anything being consumed is the alcohol. There's no physical signs on any of the lads that they're off their heads on anything else.

You have immediately made the link to pills, with no evidence bar their behaviour - which can be much more quickly and correctly (in my opinion) explained by the consumption of strong spirits.

You're the one who presumed I was referring to yokes and not headshop. I mentioned pills.

And I'm open to correction, but they look too alert to be drunk, in my opinion.

And beside, I've seen people on yokes do stupid stunts. Yokes and drink can be a messy combination (i'm slighty older than you btw, but I don't know what that is suppposed to mean).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

now wonder why Australia is trying to kick us all out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,693 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

now wonder why Australia is trying to kick us all out.

While there's no doubt that there are plenty of our finest muppets in Oz, this particular incident happened in Canada.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

They’re clearly out to destroy the place, look at the walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

you ever been out of your head on pills? it's not like they're sober.

Lots of times. Never did something that mind-numbingly stupid though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,723 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You're the one who presumed I was referring to yokes and not headshop. I mentioned pills.

And I'm open to correction, but they look too alert to be drunk, in my opinion.

And beside, I've seen people on yokes do stupid stunts. Yokes and drink can be a messy combination (i'm slighty older than you btw, but I don't know what that is suppposed to mean).

The problem is, irrespective of what they were on (if anything), it comes across as if you're sayign that this kind of **** is acceptable if you're on pills. It's like it's some sort of excuse and should absolve you of all responsibility.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Lots of times. Never did something that mind-numbingly stupid though.
    maybe you're not as 'carefree' as this action packed gentleman in the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Another classic scene of stupidity but I say "Well done" to them for the entertainment. That video should propel them to stardom ! ;)

BTW IMO It has the tell tale signs of alcohol abuse written all over it.

Ha The flags just put the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,723 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ah, now you're just trolling! Try Fri or sat night on the emergency ward if you want to spend a few hours in the compay of "carefree gentlemen"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

He's a legitimate card carrying member of morons united.

I find this really despairing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

hahaha what a spastic! :D

But them retards better piss off to Oz, because that where all the Irish idiots go. Don't ruin Canada for me!

That must be it alright.

I should really work on that.

Oh and travel back in time to when I did partake in youthful substance shenanigans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

They just look like the average GAA twats to me. Jesus we must be exporting these GAA twats by the plane load for their year long holiday,job hunting jaunt in America/Australia. Is the GAA getting some kind of discount for exporting them.

They just look like the average GAA twats to me. Jesus we must be exporting these GAA twats by the plane load for their year long holiday,job hunting jaunt in America/Australia. Is the GAA getting some kind of discount for exporting them.

Nah, would have been a county flag if he's been GAA. And proabbaly a Man U shirt as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

drinking booze from a saucepan... classy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Leftist, have you ever taken ecstasy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Notice how the stunt is carried out in perfect tandem with the music. The smashing noise even occurring during a silent part of the song. Brilliant video.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,756 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

smash wrote: »
    drinking booze from a saucepan... classy!
    Looked more like a bed pan.

What's really surprising about these slackjaws is that they posted it on youtube.

Looked more like a bed pan.

What's really surprising about these slackjaws is that they posted it on youtube.
    well they had to show their mates back home how mad they are...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Why do some people always feel the need to blame every incident on drugs. The guy is obviously just a twat and there nothing to suggest in that video that they are on drugs (except drink)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

It's just young lads having a laugh, no body got hurt....oh wait.

Seriously though, could have been a lot worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Don't think he was off his head on pills. Pills don't make you do that. Southern Comfort on the other hand....

Southern Comfort refuses to let me wear clothes. I'm surprised I still have enough dignity to walk out the front door most days.

It's just young lads having a laugh, no body got hurt....oh wait.

Seriously though, could have been a lot worse.

I suppose so. At least none of them were murdered by a crazed gunman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

MaxSteele wrote: »
    Southern Comfort refuses to let me wear clothes. I'm surprised I still have enough dignity to walk out the front door most days.

You and me both. Don't even want to think about it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Storm 10

LOL what a complete Moron, he deserved it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

God, how stupid are they! Makes me want to stay in this country rather than ever emigrate if I had to for work. Having to deal with these eegits and the stereotypes they endorse.

God, how stupid are they! Makes me want to stay in this country rather than ever emigrate if I had to for work. Having to deal with these eegits and the stereotypes they endorse.
    I'm preet sure there's more of them here than there are abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I don't get what he was trying to achieve?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Achievement unlocked: full retard.

Awesomeness. But he failed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Soon we'll have to cross Canada off from the list of places that "LOVE" the Irish :)

San Diego
    Sydney
    Perth
    Crete
    Lanzarote
    Germany
    Switzerland
    Mauritius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Soon we'll have to cross Canada off from the list of places that "LOVE" the Irish :)

San Diego
    Sydney
    Perth
    Crete
    Lanzarote
    Germany
    Switzerland
    Mauritius

They can fuck off out of it and get back to whatever shithole bog they come from if you ask me. I live in Canada and don't want my reputation damaged by association with these fuckheads. Did you see the state of that room?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Calibos

Fcuk that. I hope those lads and their ilk stay where they are. Hasn't been a wing mirror kicked off or a car roof run over around here for months now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

smash wrote: »
    well they had to show their mates back home how mad they are...

Reminds me of the time I took an ex on holiday to a Greek Island for a week. It was with Budget Travel so lots of Irish. Some of the other couples buddied up while there. They seemed to hang out at the pool and take it easy nearly every day, other days they went on an excursion. But for the entire week at night everything seemed quiet. It was a very small resort so I saw them on the same excursion, in some of the bars around. All normal and quiet.

Then the last night of the trip. My girlfriend and I were going to go get dinner, walked past the pool bar and they were taking turns taking photographs of each other dancing on the bar. What a bunch of Bull****ters

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I think Batman's job is safe anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

No respect for other peoples property, I know if I was looking to employ someone I would not employ these thugs, although they would probably appear to be like mice, i'd very quickly turf them out if i saw any idea what they where really like, imagine living or being around these.

I for one would not want a video of me acting so stupid, it's not that much of a big deal now anyway as some of the people that are going to other countries are acting the same or worse, although the majority are decent people trying to make a decent life for themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I think Batman's job is safe anyway!

Actually it's up for grabs. He emigrated a couple of months back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

you ever been out of your head on pills? it's not like they're sober.

A window can be replaced but memories last years.

ive often been out of my head on pills but i never set up a chair to jump out a window then be surprised when i went out the window. i dont know what he expected to happen. they all seemed shocked he went through the window but yet it looks like thats what he was trying to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

that is the funniest thing I've ever seen :D

they are out of their heads on pills. Fair play have to let the hair down.

I'd like to see the german bores try that :cool:
    Troll alert.

• Advertisement
Advertisement