Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Our idiots abroad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oh no please dont tell me the the usual Irish Idiots and boggers have made there way to Canada, why cant they all just go to Aus like they used to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

They can fuck off out of it and get back to whatever shithole bog they come from if you ask me. I live in Canada and don't want my reputation damaged by association with these fuckheads. Did you see the state of that room?

I was hoping it would never happen but it looks like a lot of boggers and Gaa jersey wearing fools are going to Canada, only good thing is that Canada has a limit of 3,000 Irish working visas per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnny D. Mudd

Seems to me that these lads could be your normal type who work hard for the holidays and then ultimately let loose when abroad. Unfortunately this baffling act of stupidity, presumably under the devilish influence of alcohol, has caused some terrible damage, to both that lads arm and ultimately to their reputations. Putting on the internet though, presuming one of them did it, was the ultimate act of insanity. They might actually be decent lads, contrary to popular belief but seem prone to ridiculous and irresponsible acts of idiocy. That said, they deserve the hate and ridicule they are no doubt getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

I enjoyed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Just because Leon Kennedy was able to look cool doing that in Resident Evil 4 doesn't mean it will look cool in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bodie Broadus

The house is being demolished soon so its not that big of a deal about the wall and he did do a decent job on the clean up. He's a dumbass but there's no need for all this moaning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

So many things come to mind; "why the hell...", "is that guy mentally stable...", "giving the irish a bad name...."

But said id just throw out some one -liners
    That guy is a pane in the ass!
    Its a good thing he isnt married, he nearly made some lady a window (geddit)
    He is a stupid retard who deserves a beat down (more a truth than a one-liner)

Dont forget to tip me on the way out! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I remember being at the beach as a child and standing on some broken glass near a bin. This taught me that glass is sharp. Get the word out there people: glass is sharp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

He is/was an Idiot, but drunken lads doing drunken things that seem at the time such a great fun smart idea.....wasn't the first time wont be the last..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

LowOdour wrote: »
    So many things come to mind; "why the hell...", "is that guy mentally stable...", "giving the irish a bad name...."

But said id just throw out some one -liners
    That guy is a pane in the ass!
    Its a good thing he isnt married, he nearly made some lady a window (geddit)
    He is a stupid retard who deserves a beat down (more a truth than a one-liner)

Dont forget to tip me on the way out! :cool:

Hopefully out the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

realies wrote: »
    He is/was an Idiot, but drunken lads doing drunken things that seem at the time such a great fun smart idea.....wasn't the first time wont be the last..

True but in the olden days such idiotic escapades were not posted online for the world to scoff at. Some youtube mining would no doubt turn up any number of such incidents....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I tend to find people who are idiots sober become idiots x100 when drunk or high.

Oddly enough, people who are sound sober, very rarely become muppets on pills or drink.

This guy is an utter tool and his flatmates sheer filth for what they have done to that place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

thefloss wrote: »
    http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/08/31/was-it-for-this-14/

Even though there's a spoiler screen grab, I still had a hard time believing what I was seeing...

OMG.... I laughed sooo much I even put it on f/b

MadsL wrote: »
    I tend to find people who are idiots sober become idiots x100 when drunk or high.

Oddly enough, people who are sound sober, very rarely become muppets on pills or drink.

This guy is an utter tool and his flatmates sheer filth for what they have done to that place.

Ahh...lighten up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Hopefully out the window.

Can I tell a mod to go fu*k himself? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

poppyvally wrote: »
    Ahh...lighten up

Criminal damage, great craic altogether. Ah the laughs we had smashing up other people's property.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

These heroes really raised the bar for drinking games now. I just can't get over how funny it is, The fact he is wearing our nations flag as a cape is just genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

LowOdour wrote: »
    Can I tell a mod to go fu*k himself? :)

Only one way to find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

The most amazing part of that is not the damage to the house nor the jumping through a closed window.

It's the fact that these guys are not kids.
    They are GROWN MEN FFS.
    They are all weeelllllll into their 20's.
    If the were 15/16/17 year old's you may say"bunch of thick youngfellas with drink on them".
    But these fukcing rocket scientist's????
    Bunch of no-hopers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

just got off the phone with a mate of jamsie himself :cool:

The Fearmeister general himself...

Was on pills after all....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Leftist wrote: »
    just got off the phone with a mate of jamsie himself :cool:

The Fearmeister general himself...

Was on pills after all....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

I hope you told him a thankful nation sends its congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

charlemont wrote: »
    I hope you told him a thankful nation sends its congratulations.

he's a ledge :cool:

He sure is..:cool:

Ask him did his Mammy send him a plaster for his boo-boo?*

the big dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

He's a laughing stock but no doubt too thick to realise it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,666 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

A window ledge, maybe. Now stop trolling.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Quorum

I don't get what he was trying to achieve?

This. It's kinda the feeling I had watching 'Jackass' back in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Quorum

The house is being demolished soon so its not that big of a deal about the wall and he did do a decent job on the clean up. He's a dumbass but there's no need for all this moaning.

You seem to have insider knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭scooby2791

Agree with Boadie, wasn't on pills either just loads of jar. None of you lads got hurt so no need to be crying about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

scooby2791 wrote: »
    Agree with Boadie, wasn't on pills either just loads of jar. None of you lads got hurt so no need to be crying about it.

The only bit I have a problem with is the damage to the apartment. It gives all of the Irish a bad name when there's people going around destroying places like that.

Its been removed from You Tube, What a joke some miserable rat probably complained it.

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on depiction of harmful activities.
    Sorry about that.

Sickened now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Anyone have another link?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

The only good part about that clip, is the fact they were playing Die Antwoord from their mp3 player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

charlemont wrote: »
    Its been removed from You Tube, What a joke some miserable rat probably complained it.

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on depiction of harmful activities.
    Sorry about that.

Sickened now.

You seem pretty upset. Was this video an incredibly important part of your life?

I watched it about twenty times yesterday, I was actually sick from laughing, I'd rate that video up there with "Mikey the pikey" and "Big Joes Davy Joyce reply to Simon O' Donnell ****e in a bucket talk and fight talk".

We have an outstanding record on YouTube for supplying crazy Irish people videos.

mishkalucy wrote: »
    The most amazing part of that is not the damage to the house nor the jumping through a closed window.

It's the fact that these guys are not kids.
    They are GROWN MEN FFS.
    They are all weeelllllll into their 20's.
    If the were 15/16/17 year old's you may say"bunch of thick youngfellas with drink on them".
    But these fukcing rocket scientist's????
    Bunch of no-hopers.

Bunch of future situation comedians if you ask me! Do you believe everything you see? These guys are hilarious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

Not actually educate yourself, while on drugs

I dunno, as long as it's just informal learning, this could be ok too. Wouldn't want to try and study for an exam while tripping off my tits.

I sat my Maths Paper 2 for the mocks stoned many a moon ago.

Got 16%. Reckon I'd have done ok in English or something though.

poppyvally wrote: »
    Bunch of future situation comedians if you ask me! Do you believe everything you see? These guys are hilarious!

A situation comedy has a storyline and this didn't:confused:

Well, considering I saw it with my own eyes, what's not to believe?
    Not really sure what you meant by that.

Future leaders of tomorrow???

I think not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

you obviously don't know what junkie scumbags are if you think these lads are that.
    They're average middle class early 20s irish lads.
    One of them is just really into stunts.
    I was hoping it would never happen but it looks like a lot of boggers and Gaa jersey wearing fools are going to Canada, only good thing is that Canada has a limit of 3,000 Irish working visas per year.

To be fair Jonjo, its the middle class early 20s irish lads on a J1 Visa away from their mom and dads usually going to university/college who are the biggest spanners and wasters of all when they go abroad.......

Every year without fail we hated the influx of J1 tossers cos of all the sh1TE they were putting the rest of us thru......and judging by this video the uni-college guys who should know better :humph are still fcuk acting around and giving all us boggers and gaa jersey wearing expats a bad name.

If you spent more that 4 months outside of Ireland you know Im telling it like it is.