Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account payee issue

Options
  • 31-08-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was attempting to setup a payee on 365online, but it would not go through, I contacted the person about their details, and they told me that they had been in clonskeagh branch, NSC 90-10-79, which had closed, and now was at 90-10-95 (dundrum), but when I used the latter sort code, I couldnt set them up as a payee, I used their old sort code, and it went through ok, but I noticed that 365online automatically changed the sort code to 90-09-73 (ballsbridge) :confused:.

I wish to enquire on their behalf, does this mean their account has been transferred to the wrong branch or were they just given incorrect information? and is it ok to continue to use the clonskeagh sort code?

Thanks,
    Daywalker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi daywalker,

When the branch in Clonskeagh closed, the accounts were split between Ballsbridge and Dundrum. The Banking 365 site will automatically select the correct sort code for the account held in these branches.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement