Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glass bottle for juices

Options
  • 31-08-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi! I recently started juicing and I wanted to ask if anyone know where I can buy a wide mouth glass bottle or jar where I can store my juices. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

HI, I have bought jars from alpack in sandyford for making jams etc and they do bottles as well. only problem is you have to buy a pack of a time which can be 50 or more and you buy the lids separately in bags of 200. http://www.alpack.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Its often cheaper to just buy a bottle of juice and reuse it when finished. The lid can absorb strong flavours so you might want a similar juice you are storing. Or else you can leave the cap steep in water & baking soda which will help absorb the smell/taste in the cap.

Advertisement