Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

should I steal it?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Quandary

mawk wrote: »

I know it's probably too late now but the teen wont hide drink there anymore now that their stash spot has been compromised!

If this opportunity presents itself again just take a third of the contents and replace the rest with water. The kids probably wont notice it and will continue using that spot to stash the booze.

Now all you have to do is check that spot for booze every friday/Saturday nite before the kids get there :)

The kids get a third less drunk which is no bad thing so morally you feel better, you get free booze, everybody wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I think about what my reaction would've been to this had I been the teenager in question.

I reckon several minutes of wishing a firey death on you and then an hour or two of "****s sake, ****ing ****" followed by going home vowing to get utterly ****faced next time.

I think you should have left it alone to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

No link to this thread on the note??

Missed opportunity.

This thread almost made legendary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Liquid laxative. Let this be a lesson to you to always carry a supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

If it wasn't for this thread you wouldn't have had the guts to do it. Now, share with the class :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

scab stealing drink

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

Leave a note saying "SOUND BUOY":pac:

*gets coat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

MadsL wrote: »
    No link to this thread on the note??

Missed opportunity.

This thread almost made legendary.

That would have been something alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

me stash-bush :D
    best thing I've read all day. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Just like in the wire when all the kids are hiding drugs and weapons in the bushes at school

Advertisement