Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spec this Noob up !

Options
  • 31-08-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭

I've been using a smokegreen cigalike kit for the last two weeks.

(Thanks Kiffy, it was your posts about smokegreen that broke my paralysis by analysis of all the vaping hardware talked about here that stopped me buying any e-cig at all)

I haven't had a real cig in 2 weeks which is a huge achievement. Nothing, not even champix worked for me before. The smokegreen has given me glimpses of the potential of vaping. When it was good it was great.

However.....

I got so frustrated with it today that I nearly bought a pack of cigs. I've got 3 batteries on the go and I was sure I had at least 2 fully charged and it turns out they're not or there is something wrong with them. I am waiting for the 3rd battery to charge, hopefully before I break and buy a pack of cigs. Even with a fully charged working battery though I am finding that its just too inconsistent. One minute I get a nice throat hit and taste and 5 minutes later the barest throat hit and no taste or any combination thereof.

(Thanks again Kiffy for breaking my deadlock but sorry, these things aren't working out for me and are an excercise in frustration for me)

So lads and Lassies.....

Tell me exactly what I need to order and from where.

2 ego twists? What mah rating?
    Mini Vivi?
    Do I need to order some atomisers for it?
    How long do they last?
    What are the consumables in terms of the hardware?
    Is that setup too big to carry in jeans pocket?
    Should I also buy a 510 setup and PCC to use when out and about?

ie. Tell me exactly what I need to buy...
    PLease.......
    Help.............
    :o:o:o

:D

Hopefully I'll get a few answers so I can order tonight and have the stuff early next week because I don't know how much longer I can last on the smokegreen stuff I currently have :D

(PS. No, I can't make it down to Vapefest :D )

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Calibos wrote: »

(Thanks Kiffy, it was your posts about smokegreen that broke my paralysis by analysis of all the vaping hardware talked about here that stopped me buying any e-cig at all)

I haven't had a real cig in 2 weeks which is a huge achievement. Nothing, not even champix worked for me before. The smokegreen has given me glimpses of the potential of vaping. When it was good it was great.

However.....

I got so frustrated with it today that I nearly bought a pack of cigs. I've got 3 batteries on the go and I was sure I had at least 2 fully charged and it turns out they're not or there is something wrong with them. I am waiting for the 3rd battery to charge, hopefully before I break and buy a pack of cigs. Even with a fully charged working battery though I am finding that its just too inconsistent. One minute I get a nice throat hit and taste and 5 minutes later the barest throat hit and no taste or any combination thereof.

(Thanks again Kiffy for breaking my deadlock but sorry, these things aren't working out for me and are an excercise in frustration for me)

So lads and Lassies.....

the ego twists are good batteries and handy for the variable voltage. they are ****ing long though. the 650 mahy is as long as a regular 900mah ego and the 900mah is .. long think it's 11 or 12cm. I have the 900mahs and tbh I'm happy enough with the size. I prefer using my tiny little 650 mah ego, but i've taken my 900mah twist out drinking and if fits in a jean pocket fine. It might be too long to sit down quickly though, depending on how tight your jeans are.. it mightn't have the room to adjust itself as yoiu sit down and you might break either the tank or the atomiser connection. so long as your careful i doubt it'll be an issue.
    Mini Vivi?

never used them but they get raved about. why not.
    probably dont *need* to, but it's always a good idea to have backups. maybe even backups of your backups. and afaik the atomiser heads themselves aren't terribly expensive
    How long do they last?

dunno. it depends on how often you vape, how long a drag you take, what type of juice you're using, the voltage you're vaping at, etc, etc, etc. and you might be happy pushing it further than somebody who just bins it at the first sign of a drop in flavour.
    a few days at least i'd imagine, probably a week or more. someone will be around shortly who has one
    battery
    charger
    atomiser (the mini vivi nova)
    then you have juice. that's about it
    no, yes, maybe. I'd be a little worried about the vivi nova with the length of a 900mah twist as you'd probably be putting a lot of pressure on the tank when you sit down.. but you wont know until you get one and stick it in your pocket. I doubt it'd be a massive issue as I said above and you could even get a 650mah battery just to have when you're out drinking.

no harm, but maybe no need. if you have the money why not. the "innokin aio PCC" kit looks good, and it will take boge cartomisers which can be gotten from a few of the irish sites so once you have the kit you can order supplies and have them next day
    i think safercigs.co.uk has the innokin the cheapest
    PLease.......
    Help.............

Hopefully I'll get a few answers so I can order tonight and have the stuff early next week because I don't know how much longer I can last on the smokegreen stuff I currently have :D

if you order right this second.. you might get it on monday. faik if you order before 4pm withthe irish sites they post it that day. i'd advise waiting though, take the weekend and think about it, see if anyone else posts advice here. monday/tuesday won't make a huge difference.

--edit

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltorocn.htm

get some of this juice.
    that's not a suggestion it's an order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I am a fellow noobie and have the same setup you discuss:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80519006&postcount=98

I have a 900mah and a 650, its works well for me as the 900 lasts the day and the 650 is smaller. The 900 is handy for working from home or the weekends. The 650 is handy traveling around.

With the mini vivi nova I have to be careful with it in my jeans (I am a large lad) so nights out without a jacket is using a 510 and PCC. The 650 if its in the local pub.

The mini vivi novas come with 3 atomisers so initially you dont need extra.

My 510 setup is mostly for when I am in business meetings so I can be discrete.

With two batterys and two mini vivi nova's you will also need a ego USB charger if you dont have one already and wall plug as the twists do not have chargers with them and then juice. You will be vaping away in no time but I also recommend the the caps that was recommended to me in this post:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80519330&postcount=100

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Thanks for the prompt reply Cillian.

I've been reading through the latest threads again and thats why I mentioned the ego twists and Vivi Nova. It seems to be what a few of the lads are suggesting to noobs.

With Regard to the batteries........

So maybe, I should get a 1000mah for home and work vaping where I can set the thing down close to hand but also get a 650 mah for when I am out and about? I understand I need to order an ego charger for these. Is it an intelligent charger? ie. I can leave the thing plugged in even after the battery is fully charged. I tried to be mindful of the 3 hours charge for the smokegreen batteries but sometimes forgot and there was a warning not to overcharge them. This might be why I am already having problems with the smokegreen batteries. Is the risk of overcharging something I need to worry about with the Ego Twists?

With regard to the Vivi Nova V3.......

Is the Vivi Nova V3 tank recommendation down to more time between refills or because the Vape is better?
    Do I need to buy a few of these if I want several flavours of e-liquid on the go at the same time to prevent my tastebuds getting used to any particular flavour?
    Is the only consumable with these the replacement atomiser heads @ €2 each. How long should one last. Is this stuff I read about rewicking and coiling something one has to do with this setup full stop or are the recoiling lads just trying to save on the €2 replacement head costs?
    I understand I should order a coller that goes between the ego twist and the Vivi Nova V3?
    How does one fill these.

PLease understand I don't know what a boge is etc. For instance if anyone posts an itemised list of what I should order don't assume that you don't need to mention this little doodad or those carts etc cause "sure everyone knows you need one of those with one of these"....because....I probably don't know :D

yeah it'll be down to more time between refills

there might be some differences in the vape too, like I said i hvent used them so I dunno.
    the thing with many of the new ecig products atm is they get released as a v1. it ends up being ****e. so they release a v 1.5, little better. than a v2, then a v2.5 and on and on and on.
    the vivi nova tanks seem to be getting good reviews with the latest versions, I have no idea what the differences are between the minis and the main sized.. i'd imagine they're roughly the same and it's just down to how much juice you can fit in.

if you want several flavours on the go youll want a couple of tanks alright. afaik once you vape a tank empty you can just pour in a n ew flavour juice and it shoudlnt take too long for the old flavour to go away and youll be vapingn the new flavour then. wont be instantaneous, but a few drags oughta do it.. maybe a few minutes vaping.

boge cartomiser is just a different brand of the cartridges/cartomisers you would have had with the smokegreen kit. they're good and pretty cheap. dunno if theyll work with the smokegreen kits but they will work with the innokin kits, which come supplies with some innokin cartridges/cartomisers. (they're actually cartomisers but get called cartridges on some websites)

the rewicking and recoiling is mainly just to save money yeah. and you can tailor the new coil you made to your own tastes. so you can make it roughly whatever resistance you want, or you can put 4 turns of wire in the coil or 8 turns of wire in the coil.. they'll both vape pretty different. its not something youll want to worry about until youve been vaping for a while, if even. especially with the vivi novas as you dont have much space to work with, from what I read they're kind of a bastard to recoil.

you fill the vivi nova by unscrewing the top and just pouring juice in afaik.

krissovo linked one of the collers. it's purely cosmeic, does nothing but if you like the look of it get it.

and yeah the only rconsumeable with the vivi tanks are the atomiser heads.

think that's everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

However.....

So lads and Lassies.....

Mini Vivi?
    How long do they last?

PLease.......
    Help.............

Hopefully I'll get a few answers so I can order tonight and have the stuff early next week because I don't know h but I have been usow much longer I can last on the smokegreen stuff I currently have :D

I know the feeling Keith, one of my batteries buggered up today (the best one too) but I have been using my KR808D-2 (E9) batteries for the last week mostly and Mocha mist & smooth chocolate carts from greensmoke.co.uk, their batteries are much higher quality.

The smokegreen batteries are very poor quality, but love the coffee carts I have just ordered a 1300 mAh auto VGO battery http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1082_1083&products_id=7750 with a 808 thread from Heathcabin.net didn't know I could get a battery that big to use with 808 carts, looking forward to trying it (€10.9 seems very cheap) if it works out well will order a fist full more of them and I can still get my carts from smokegreen, but not use their batteries.

• Advertisement

Kiffy, I don't suppose the smokegreen usb wall charger and usb dongle work with the twists? The dongles linked to for the Ego doesn't look too different.

they wont

kiffy wrote: »
    I know the feeling Keith, one of my batteries buggered up today (the best one too) but I have been using my KR808D-2 (E9) batteries for the last week mostly and Mocha mist & smooth chocolate carts from greensmoke.co.uk, their batteries are much higher quality.

The smokegreen batteries are very poor quality, but love the coffee carts I have just ordered a 1300 mAh auto VGO battery http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1082_1083&products_id=7750 with a 808 thread from Heathcabin.net didn't know I could get a battery that big to use with 808 carts, looking forward to trying it (€10.9 seems very cheap) if it works out well will order a fist full more of them and I can still get my carts from smokegreen, but not use their batteries.

Oh Oh !! I think I should have trusted my mentor more after all !!:eek:

Just got my ego twists and mini Vivi nova's today and some Liqua Chocolate, Apple, Menthol, Cola and Bright tobacco.

First off the ego twist and vivi combo. Don't like the lower pressure vape from the wider air hole. Not sure about the harsher throat hit yet. Is that down to the vivi or the PG content of the Liqua? Can't be the nicotine because the smokegreen carts I was using were 16mg and the liqua e-liquid I got was 18mg. No more vapour production than my smokegreens. Surprised by that. Again, Is that down to the PG/VG ratio of the liqua?

Not really ruling out the egoT/vivi combo just yet. Perhaps I am doing something wrong with it or it has to wear in so to speak. I'm using the 2.4 ohm atomiser. even at 4.8v the vape is barely lukewarm and its cold below 4v. Nothing like the lovely warm vape of the smokegreen carts.

I also felt sick for a while there after only a few puffs on the new gear. Could the ego/vivi be delivering that much more nicotine to make me sick??

Biggest disappointment were the e-liquids. I though Liqua had a good reputation? The Bright tobacco, apple and Chocolate all tasted the same to me!! :eek: so I guess the chemical taste I am tasting is the PG/VG base. The only difference was the cola was a much stronger version of the taste. As for the Cola, I heard it was the only cola flavour that tasted like real cola. Thats true, but its no Coca Cola or Pepsi(as mank as that is) Imagine the nastiest Tesco Value Pack cola or cadet cola and you'd be closer to the mark. With regard to the taste of the Liqua stuff, I don't think the problem is the ego/vivi because I used the condom method to refill some empty smokegreen carts as well and again all the liquids tasted the same.

I think I now know why Kiffy went back to his smokegreen carts. The coffee tasted like coffee, the apple tasted like apple. While the tobacco doesn't taste like tobacco, what ever it actually does taste like certainly appeals to my palate.

Like I said, I haven't given up on the ego/vivi yet but tbh its not looking good and they mightn end up on the For Sale thread within a few days of me getting them.

Actually, Hold on. Is there an adapter to use the smokegreen carts on the ego's??

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Calibos, I just got st-up with a 650mAH twist and mini nova (2.4Ohm@4.6V) getting a lovely warm vape and lots of flavour on inhale and exhale. From the experience I've had with Liqua flavours they're all quite distinct and good quality flavs. Could this be the primer on the nova atomizer heads you are tasting?

My similar rig took about 4 days to get a warm sweet vape, I guess it needs a bit of a break in. I have the 1.8 Ohm head and battery set for 3.8v.

• Advertisement

Calibos, I just got st-up with a 650mAH twist and mini nova (2.4Ohm@4.6V) getting a lovely warm vape and lots of flavour on inhale and exhale. From the experience I've had with Liqua flavours they're all quite distinct and good quality flavs. Could this be the primer on the nova atomizer heads you are tasting?

Was I supposed to pull that plastic cap off the atomiser or something?? :eek:
    krissovo wrote: »
    My similar rig took about 4 days to get a warm sweet vape, I guess it needs a bit of a break in. I have the 1.8 Ohm head and battery set for 3.8v.

'Break in' as in soak in by leaving it sitting for a day or three or 'break in' as in puff away for three days on a chemical taste I don't really like??

Its just that all the liquids are tasting them same in both the vivi and some smokegreen carto's I refilled with the condom method. ie. They taste the same in both devices and the flavours all taste the same as each other aswell.

I'm getting more used to the harsher throat hit already but I am definitely getting more of a sicky head rush from each toke on the vivi than I was on the smokegreen carto's.

'Break in' as in soak in by leaving it sitting for a day or three or 'break in' as in puff away for three days on a chemical taste I don't really like??

I filled and fired mine up right away and tasted fine, then I got a pleasant surprise after the 4 days with a even nicer vape.

I find tobaco flavors and menthol flavors too strong with this as I use more juice than I did before. However if I fill the tank 3/4 tobaco and 1/4 menthol and turn down the voltage then its beautiful.

I also have to play with the voltage with this setup depending on the juice, some will be harsh on 4v like the any mints, Tobaco mix and even one of my strawberry juices. When turned down they taste fine and do not hurt my throat or give a trickily throat. The fruit flavors I have to turn up the volts to get the throat hit.

Most of my juices are high PG, over 70%.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Don't pull off the plastic cap! - more likely the above. Dry burn generally involves putting empty vivi nova on the battery and firing it up a number of times for very short periods without drawing on it. Also sounds like you're running it too high voltage at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Oh Oh !! I think I should have trusted my mentor more after all !!:eek:

Just got my ego twists and mini Vivi nova's today and some Liqua Chocolate, Apple, Menthol, Cola and Bright tobacco.

First off the ego twist and vivi combo. Don't like the lower pressure vape from the wider air hole. Not sure about the harsher throat hit yet. Is that down to the vivi or the PG content of the Liqua? Can't be the nicotine because the smokegreen carts I was using were 16mg and the liqua e-liquid I got was 18mg. No more vapour production than my smokegreens. Surprised by that. Again, Is that down to the PG/VG ratio of the liqua?

Not really ruling out the egoT/vivi combo just yet. Perhaps I am doing something wrong with it or it has to wear in so to speak. I'm using the 2.4 ohm atomiser. even at 4.8v the vape is barely lukewarm and its cold below 4v. Nothing like the lovely warm vape of the smokegreen carts.

I also felt sick for a while there after only a few puffs on the new gear. Could the ego/vivi be delivering that much more nicotine to make me sick??

Biggest disappointment were the e-liquids. I though Liqua had a good reputation? The Bright tobacco, apple and Chocolate all tasted the same to me!! :eek: so I guess the chemical taste I am tasting is the PG/VG base. The only difference was the cola was a much stronger version of the taste. As for the Cola, I heard it was the only cola flavour that tasted like real cola. Thats true, but its no Coca Cola or Pepsi(as mank as that is) Imagine the nastiest Tesco Value Pack cola or cadet cola and you'd be closer to the mark. With regard to the taste of the Liqua stuff, I don't think the problem is the ego/vivi because I used the condom method to refill some empty smokegreen carts as well and again all the liquids tasted the same.

I think I now know why Kiffy went back to his smokegreen carts. The coffee tasted like coffee, the apple tasted like apple. While the tobacco doesn't taste like tobacco, what ever it actually does taste like certainly appeals to my palate.

Like I said, I haven't given up on the ego/vivi yet but tbh its not looking good and they mightn end up on the For Sale thread within a few days of me getting them.

Actually, Hold on. Is there an adapter to use the smokegreen carts on the ego's??

Can't wait to get my vGo 1300 mAh 808 thread battery Keith and put my coffee cart's on them YUMMY :D though it could be towards the end of the month before it arrives on the slow boat from China :(

Another of the reasons for going off the mod's for me was I couldn't find a flavour I actually enjoyed using, one or two were just about ok but nothing I was too mad about, and I got bored of the taste after a day and kept looking at my 5 pack of coffee cart's in the fridge, and said bugger it, I'll find a decent battery out there somewhere (smokegreen are poor) and vape the only flavour I really enjoy.

I filled and fired mine up right away and tasted fine, then I got a pleasant surprise after the 4 days with a even nicer vape.

I find tobaco flavors and menthol flavors too strong with this as I use more juice than I did before. However if I fill the tank 3/4 tobaco and 1/4 menthol and turn down the voltage then its beautiful.

I also have to play with the voltage with this setup depending on the juice, some will be harsh on 4v like the any mints, Tobaco mix and even one of my strawberry juices. When turned down they taste fine and do not hurt my throat or give a trickily throat. The fruit flavors I have to turn up the volts to get the throat hit.

Most of my juices are high PG, over 70%.

You might be right mate. Got up this morning and puffed on both flavours in the new gear. I've the bright tobacco in one and the apple in the other. Yesterday they boh tasted exactly the same and it was not a nice taste. Today they don't taste nasty like they did yesterday and I'm starting to be able to differentiate them. While neither are tasting like their supposed flavours yet and the taste while not nasty is still very 'meh', at least they are now tolerable so the juice definitely won't go to waste now.

If your 4 day burn in plays out for me too well they might end up 'nice' :D In your case you went from nice to wow in four days. I'll be happy if I go from yuck to nice :D

I'm also not feeling sickly after puffing on them this morning. Throat hit is now getting smoother and not as harsh and this is at 4.6v with the 2.4 ohm head.

Assuming that this all means that I am on track to actually liking the hardware and the juices, my only other concern is the fact that I can literally see the juice levels dropping before my eyes. I have not been hammering them. Tbh I was taking a handful of puffs an hour yesterday just to see was it getting any better, I simply couldn't handle anymore than that because the taste was so nasty. Tank was half full by last night and with more puffing this morning over the last hour ( cause the taste isn't nasty anymore) and now the tank is down to 1/4 full.

Thus I can well believe the 'juice monster' descriptions of the vivi and the 8ml a day numbers cause that's probably what I'll be at now that it seems I can tolerate the taste and my puffing frequency with these reaches my normal levels.

So how much does a 6-8ml level vapour end up spending on juice every month?

it depends on the juice

if you get dekang in 50ml which is generally 13-15 euro, you'll spend less money than if you were vaping halo liquids which are 18+ euro for 30ml

I have been doing some maths and for me I think I will spend €100 a month on juice at current levels and favorite flavors. As I travel abroad frequently this is almost the same as I was spending on the demon weed as it was tax free at €34 a carton or German prices at €50 a carton.

The last couple of days I have been diluting my stronger juices a little so I think I could reduce this cost to about €80. My next step I think will probably be to DIY mix some juice but still buy regular juice for a treat.

100 a month on juices?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

i'd expect that from a noob who's just getting started (like me) but that is a bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

I have been doing some maths and for me I think I will spend €100 a month on juice at current levels and favorite flavors. As I travel abroad frequently this is almost the same as I was spending on the demon weed as it was tax free at €34 a carton or German prices at €50 a carton.

The last couple of days I have been diluting my stronger juices a little so I think I could reduce this cost to about €80. My next step I think will probably be to DIY mix some juice but still buy regular juice for a treat.

No! It can't be! How?
    I'm not the heaviest but even if I doubled my usage I wouldn't spend half that. That said if I was using the vivi all day every day my usage would increase but I tend to use different setups that aren't quite as juice hungry. Perhaps an option?

Are you vaping in your sleep? :-)

• Advertisement

I am vaping 8ml of juice a day so the maths is something like this:

8ml x 30 days = 240ml

My favorite juice is €12.99 for 30 mls and 240 mls is 8 bottles of juice is €103.92

I have two vivi nova's and the juice usage is about the same with each one. I will hopefully speak to some seasoned vapers at vapefest to see whats going on.

whats going on is the vivi novas drink juice
    they're the same as the stardusts or other clearomisers. its just what they do.

if you want to use less juice youll have to vape less, so maybe up your nic strength in juices or vape on something other than a vivi nova

Given I was a 40 a day smoker (well a 20 a day smoker who's work/life habits means lots of cigarettes burnt out/wasted on him) even at €100 a month I am still saving big time. Remember a 40 a day habit @ €9.20 a pack is about €570 a month !! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Well that makes sense Krissovo. As Digby said, less vaping/higher nic or supplement your vivi setup with some less hungry options. I enjoy the vivi but I also use an RTA from Clockworks, the Phoenix RDA available on e-smokeireland and some boge cartos (also from esi). I have some mini-sub tanks from momandpop that I use with the cartos. Different setups and different liquids offer a bit more flexibility

I know I will buy lots of goodies at vapefest ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Also, if you vape the same juice all the time, you'll soon get bored of it, it's best to change flavors around a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

I've been using a clearo mainly for the past few months, and I would consider myself a moderate to heavy vaper. But 20ml a week is my average consumption. Don't know how you can use 8ml a day?

Here is a interesting point, I changed one of my atomisers on a vivi to the 2.4 ohm from the 1.8 so I could clean it. The 2.4 has a horrible taste kind of like washing up liquid, if I put the same juice (esmoke ectocool) in my other vivi with a 1.8 ohm it tastes nice.

I know ohm is resistance but how does that effect vape? Also is this a "feature" of the mini vivi's?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlZnGjZRjO_UdGo3VVlnVHY0VExZLVd5aDkwUEJEZXc#gid=1

volts and ohms are just a way to get watts.

this chart here shows the wattage of a vape at a certain voltage at a certain resistance

so a 1.8ohm coil @ 4 volts is 8.89 watts, a 2.4 ohm coil at 4.6v is 8.82 watts... near enough to be the same.
    in theory both these vapes will be the same, but there are other factors. how many turns of wire on the coil, the thickness of the wick, the type of wick, the type of resistance wire used, etc etc etc

in general though watts is a good way to measure the vape and the type/warmth of vape you prefer

it's apossible you didnt like the ectocool juice at a particular wattage, it's also possible the 2.4ohm coil was just a dud.

• Advertisement

Thanks' for that, I think now it's clearly the wick. Just had a clean out and tried two different atomisers from the spares. One was good and one was bad, so out of the six atomisers that came with the vivi's two are bad tasting.

Advertisement