Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand.

Options
  • 31-08-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

So I ordered my PC parts off hardwareversand last night and I still havn't got an email about any details, like where to transfer the money too etc. How long does this usually take? (I'm a first time buyer)

The only email I got was off the Trusted Shops buyer protection guys, the thing that costs 3 quid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

I had the exact same issue the other day.

If you log into hardwareversand.

Click "My Profile"

at the top of the page click "Order History".

Then click on your order number.

At the bottom of that page click "View order confirmation"

This will give you all the details you need for the bank transfer. (Bank Account Number etc.)

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Yeah, it's not just you. They're not great with their e-mailing. I never got an emailing telling me my goods were sent. But other then that, all else went fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Usually a good idea to check your spam folder with HWVS as the mail can often end up in there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

tritium wrote: »
    Usually a good idea to check your spam folder with HWVS as the mail can often end up in there

You were right. They were all there amongst the spam:o

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Doyler99

Cheers lads it was in my god dam spam folder never seen it :( Gotta wait till monday for banks to pay for it now :/ Dont have mobile banking on BOI yet
    Will I just print all the details for their bank and my customer No. etc n bring it down to the bank on Monday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 gruby

big thanks to tritium. was in similar situation waiting for an email... gmail spam filter decided to hide it as similar messages from Hardwareversand were used to steal peoples personal data....
    I ordered parts 05/09 at 10 PM and it has been shipped by UPS to me on 06/09 13:00 as per last email :)
    I paid using my PayPal account with one BOI credit card in it

Advertisement