Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarmac contractor and roof/chimney repairs

Options
  • 31-08-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all, I would be very grateful if I could have the name of a good tarmacadam contractor near Castlebar/Ballinrobe as I am planning to tarmac a driveway of a house.I would appreciate the name of a good chimney repair/roof repair contractor around the same areas. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

O Malleys Castlebar for the tarmac
    but there are other gentlemen in the area who could quote you a price that is too good to be true, and it would

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭The Buster

Hi all, I would be very grateful if I could have the name of a good tarmacadam contractor near Castlebar/Ballinrobe as I am planning to tarmac a driveway of a house.I would appreciate the name of a good chimney repair/roof repair contractor around the same areas. Many thanks.

Maddens in ballinrobe also do Tarmac.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Misty Midlands

Thank you both for the information, it is much appreciated.

Advertisement