Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Office Desk

Options
  • 31-08-2012 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an office desk to replace my current one, as it's falling to bits. I've looked on most of the sites i know (viking direct, argos, littlewoods) but I can't seem to find anything that I like or that would suit me. I have also looked at ikea but I am not able to go with them either.

I'd like something around 150-160cm wide, with enough depth to hold 3 monitors without being too close to them. I'd also prefer to have a desk that has storage at either side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Try a second hand office furniture store. I bought my home office desk for 150 euro last year, and it is a thing of beauty. It is metal and glass, and cost about 800 new. Looks almost new, too.

Only trouble is I need to keep it more tidy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Veronica Kenneally

Setting up new business and trying to get started on tight budget I need a decent office chair as I have a bit of a dodgy back any advise on where I could get a good second hand one

Advertisement