Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning query

Options
  • 31-08-2012 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Howya, I made this reply to a post in AH and got a warning for being 'Uncivil', no big deal but I just thought it was a bit harsh for a tongue in cheek remark in AH, anyway I was just wondering if you would you deem my reply inappropriate so as not to make the same mistake again.

21/25

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to ask the mods of AH about that, only they can answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Spear wrote: »
    You'll need to ask the mods of AH about that, only they can answer.
    I don't even post in AH, let alone moderate there, but I know the answer. Read this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056710607.

tldr: it's a sexist post, and not acceptable in AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

OK thanks Spear

21/25

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'll close this query as resolved. Of course if you believe there's grounds to dispute it, then raise a thread in DRP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement