Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best kebab in dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭trixyben

Zaytoon also do a meal special from 1 to 3 PM during the week for e6
    (Mini Kabab, chips and can of coke)

Superb meal and always stuffed after it. :)

Mini kebab it is indeed and the last time i was in it the special was 8euro, seriously though zaytoons is not all is hyped up to be imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,451 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I was a little underwhelmed with Zaytoon last time I went there which was about 3 months ago at tea time on a Saturday. The bread seemed a little on the stale side and the meat wasn't all that either. Will be going to Iskanders tomorrow afternoon with some mates and report. Have eaten there before but a long time ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

bl123 wrote: »
    The Mezza next door to Zaytoon on Parliament Street is the best for kebabs in the city in my opinion.

The food is muck.

Islanders blows them out of it on food and so called service.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Lebanese Chef, two minutes up George's Street, does great food. It's a Shwarma, which is essentially a kebab. It tastes fresh, not greasy and has a real Lebanese feel to the place, doesn't feel like you're in the centre of Dublin.

Advertisement