Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazakhstan Vs Ireland on Aussie Tv

Options
  • 31-08-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can see this game?

Doesn't look like its on a channel.....there must be some bar showing it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Have always found the easiest way to find out is to check this page every few days in the run up

http://www.cheersbar.com.au/Sports.htm

Setanta and ESPN usually dont give a final shout on what European qualifiers will be shown live until a few days before the match, Cheers is pretty good for updating their list so it should be there by Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭res ipsa

Have always found the easiest way to find out is to check this page every few days in the run up

http://www.cheersbar.com.au/Sports.htm

Setanta and ESPN usually dont give a final shout on what European qualifiers will be shown live until a few days before the match, Cheers is pretty good for updating their list so it should be there by Tuesday or Wednesday.
    I no see game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just checked Setanta, ESPN, Fox Sports and SBS and the Ireland game isn't on any of them.

Moldova v England is on Setanta though if anyone cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Diddler82

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Just checked Setanta, ESPN, Fox Sports and SBS and the Ireland game isn't on any of them.

Moldova v England is on Setanta though if anyone cares.

I know... disaster. VPN or any suggestions? Looks like a 2am kickoff here as well so it would not even cross with the England game. Setanta bug the sh*t out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Could you live stream it???

I find its the best way to watch obscure games that are not on air, not the best picture normally but you get the gist of whats happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cormaclynch

www.streampro.tv

Normally shows any games on RTE. Couple of dollars for a 24 hour sub or around 50 for the year.

Goo quality too and if you dont have foxtel you can watch all the premiership, afl, nrl etc on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭res ipsa

www.streampro.tv

Normally shows any games on RTE. Couple of dollars for a 24 hour sub or around 50 for the year.

Goo quality too and if you dont have foxtel you can watch all the premiership, afl, nrl etc on it too.
    Any bars in Sydney streaming?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mise_me_fein3

• Registered Users Posts: 17 steo67

www.streampro.tv

Site is under maintenace the last couple of days! Normally this site is perfect

Advertisement