Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Registration

• 31-08-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, im a first year student and there is a possibility i wont make registration as i have my debs and am an hour and half drive from carlow, does anyone know if i could send a relative/friend to register for me on my behalf?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 AlliLouise

hi i dont think someone else can register for you because you get your picture taken for your student card and silly things like bank details are needed if i remember correctly but i know you can go at a different time allocated for a different course maybe on a different day. if your unsure just ring the main reception at the IT they will let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Laura1994

Thats great, thank u :) beginning to panic a little!haha

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭cabaret

Laura, if you don't register at the allocated times, there is no worry, the first few weeks of term they ask anyone who hasn't registered to register. Well that was the case last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Laura1994

thanks for your help! I have to head down Wednesday to collect my house keys so I hope to register with the mature students for my course on Wednesday :)

Advertisement