Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

play centers

Options
  • 31-08-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi im looking to book my nieces birthday party aged 3.. can anyone tell me the best place to book in naas for good value and for that age group though there will be older kids ranging from 5-7years so im trying to please them all... thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cmj1922

hi thanks i tried that but there seems to be nothing on parties and any other posts on play centers are over a year old!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then try parenting instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=251

either way, it's not for here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cmj1922

hi thanks for your reply.. i get what you are saying now... it took me forever how to actually find how to post something i just went into help i clicked on the forum section so that i could see the button for a 'new thread' and just hit that i presumed it would just start a new thread on my topic. thanks for your help.

Advertisement