Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:IPAC arcade controller

Options
  • 31-08-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Any of you lads interested in trading something for this? It has real arcade parts and is wired up to an IPAC so you can connect it to your PC via USB for MAME goodness.

2012-08-26125738.jpg

2012-08-26125755.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Anyone interested in this?

In simple terms, you can plug it into your computer via USB and play MAME with real arcade controls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Button layout sucks, what idiot put that together :)

You've €75 worth of bits on there, break it down and stick it on ebay.

Master of the Universe

Ah you know, I'm not really into trying to make money from a previous swap. I think it's a bit cheeky to be honest.

I'm sure there's someone out there who wants an arcade stick for their pc! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Hi O1s1n

I'd be interested in the ipac if someone wants to trade ya sommit else for the joy and buttons...

Is there anything you're after in particular?

Master of the Universe

Heya!

Ideally I'd like to keep it together as one unit (I think it'd be pretty impossible to shift the stick and buttons without the IPAC)

However if you have something I'm interested in then I'm definitely opening to trades.

As for what I'd be interested in - any interesting arcade bits and bobs, PC Engine games/Snes & Megadrive games/Japanese or PAL Saturn games.

• Advertisement

I'll trade you a Beach Volleyball HuCard (and jewel case) for the stick & buttons if you like.

Master of the Universe

Do you have any other PCE games? I'm mainly looking for Shmups :)

o1s1n wrote: »
    Do you have any other PCE games? I'm mainly looking for Shmups :)

Yep but I like them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

is there a price on this or is it just for trade i've no retro stuff trying to get my collection started..
    if u wanna sell for cash let me know...is this the IPAC2 cheers

Master of the Universe

This is on hold.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement