Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seeking accomodation in Dublin

Options
  • 31-08-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Have moved to Dublin and started new job. In the rush for finding a nice place to live amongst the melée of students and seekers go léor, finding one is not easy. Am professional looking in dublin city or along southside by dart line. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of where I could stay in meantime, with short lets scarce on the market. Any ideas would be appreciated. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Well,
    Whats your Budget a month?
    Have a car?
    male/Female? Young/old
    Willing to share? Place by yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chaumel

Hi there,

thanks for reply. budget per month is 600 max (preferably- within /below if possible) female young professional with car, seeking if possible place by myself or have a more quality type place preferably a house, to share with one person within budget. I'd love an ensuite but not neccessary.
    Be great to be near dart ( am southside dart work wise) with parking availability in premises.

Advertisement