Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parties at play centers naas

Options
  • 31-08-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi im looking to book my nieces birthday party aged 3.. can anyone tell me the best place to book in naas for good value and for that age group though there will be older kids ranging from 5-7years so im trying to please them all... thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hey, do you know Playbarn in Johnstown? I'm having my Son's 2nd Birthday party there soon, he loves the place.. I was checking out prices just today in fact and they seem pretty reasonable..

Have a look here... www.theplaybarn.com

Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Off topic but can't believe your little man is nearly two already xzanti!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cmj1922

hi thank you for that ... i had a look at the website it looks good. my nieces party is not until the end of sept. just checking around for prices at the moment. i might check the playbarn out as a pay and play first.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah we love Playbarn OP... and they have no problem with you getting on the equipment with the little ones.. I always kick off my shoes and hop on with him :D Big child!!!!!

Believe it January :D the time has just whizzed by.. it's amazing how fast it all goes.. everyone keeps asking me when No.2 is coming but he's about all I can handle..he's a maniac ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

Big thumbs up for playbarn from me also.
    Definitely the best play centre Ive been in for toddlers!
    I go from blanchardstown to it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement