Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buildyourbox.co.uk - anyone use...

Options
  • 31-08-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just wandered onto this site tonight seems to be a UK one that linked that references an Ebay shop.

http://www.buildyourbox.co.uk/

Seems to be fairly configurable and detailed.

I would say that the German site might be better and is a favorite here.

I am interested in buying a PC currently have a Dell Dimension 8400 - 8 years old. Was in around PC World today while they had a good selection i didn't commit with the different cpu values and costs, AMD versus Intel and various GPU I said I better look online again.

Have been looking at the forum here for a while now, to be honest I want to get the best I can but need to justify spending large amounts as well as I am just a general browsing user but would have a lot running and no heavy work related stuff.

There are some things that I thing I would be happy with the i5-3570K and 8mb of ram and 2Gb of GPU, and SSD and a HD just need to think ...might fill out that spec form..

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement