Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snyder's Pretzel lovers..read on!

Options
  • 01-09-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Aldi currently have Snyder's of Hanover's Pretzel Pieces for €1.99.
    Available in two flavours-Honey Mustard & Onion/BBQ Buffalo Wings.
    Tasted the Honey, Mustard & Onion ones for the first time yesterday and addicted already!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

What branch did you get yours? I'm just back from Aldi in Bray and they don't have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Aldi in Cookstown, Tallaght.
    But if you're near Tallaght and can't find them in Aldi, I know they have five different flavours of Snyder's Pretzel Pieces in SuperValu, Aylesbury Shopping Centre, Tallght.
    They had Cheddar Cheese, Salt & Black Pepper, Jalapeno, Honey Mustard & Onion and Buffalo Wings, €1.99 each.

Went to SuperValu, Aylesbury Shopping Centre today, got a couple of packs of Jalapeno and Honey Mustard & Onion, no Buffalo Wings, fussyonion must have cleaned them out :D
    Thanks for the tip

skibum wrote: »
    Went to SuperValu, Aylesbury Shopping Centre today, got a couple of packs of Jalapeno and Honey Mustard & Onion, no Buffalo Wings, fussyonion must have cleaned them out :D
    Thanks for the tip

Hehe no I don't like the Buffalo Wings flavour.
    The Honey Mustard and Onion are the nicest, but the Cheddar Cheese are lovely too.
    Good thing about Supervalu, Aylesbury, is that they always have them there.
    Aldi was only doing a special offer.

Glad you stocked up!

Superquinn in Bray have snyders hot buffalo wings, honey cheese and onion, jalpeno fir €2.29
    :D

• Advertisement

Ooh..they're only €1.99 in SuperValu Aylesbury.
    Haven't had some in a while..thanks, you've reminded me to get some this week :D

Advertisement