Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucc Fee Help

• 01-09-2012 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hello I went into first year last year but dropped out before the 31st of January.

As it was put to me that meant I was liable for half tuition fee plus stundent contribution and capita this coming year.

However just as I am registering Ucc are trying to charge me 7000 when in January they told me it would be around 4000.

Please help with info?

:(:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Pay what you think you owe.Then get a copy of your correspondence with the fees department from last year.Call into fees office with any relevant documentation and explain it to them.They will hound you if you don't pay anything at all.They can drag their feet but when they come looking for full fees they will be quick to look at your case

Advertisement