Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattresses

Options
  • 01-09-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Hi all...

Looking to get 2 brand new 4"6 double sized mattresses. I hate them ones that have loads of colours on the design... Looking for ones that all one colour and good quality but don't want to be spending a lot as cash is a bit tight...

Anyone know of any deals going about???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi all...

Looking to get 2 brand new 4"6 double sized mattresses. I hate them ones that have loads of colours on the design... Looking for ones that all one colour and good quality but don't want to be spending a lot as cash is a bit tight...

Have a look on DoneDeal.

http://www.donedeal.ie/find/bedroom/for-sale/Ireland/matresses?sort=publishDate+desc&start=0

Lots of them for sale there.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Hi all...

Do you look at your mattress a lot? :confused: they have these cover things these days....sheets or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭kindalen

Boards seem to love big mickey.ie

Have bought off him after loads of looking he was by far best on price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

kindalen wrote: »
    Boards seem to love big mickey.ie

Have bought off him after loads of looking he was by far best on price.
    bigmickey definitely. got a kingisize bed from him recently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Single,double and king sized elasticated and quilted matress protectors in Pennys and Homestore & More for 8 euro at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

MadsL wrote: »
    Hi all...

Do you look at your mattress a lot? :confused: they have these cover things these days....sheets or something.

Just moved into a new apartment and the previous tenant has left the mattresses in a bad way & smell if you get me... So a new one is a must

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

should try mattressman.co.uk

used them twice, competitive and i cant complain about products,

worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pennyhalpenny

Homestore and More have half price offers for September on mattresses

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/mattresses/icat/bedmattre/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Just moved into a new apartment and the previous tenant has left the mattresses in a bad way & smell if you get me... So a new one is a must

How does that mean you have to have a plain design.. :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

my kingsize 1550 pocket sprung mattress from big mickey was 325. saw nothing close to that price in Dublin for the quality.

• Advertisement

MadsL wrote: »

How does that mean you have to have a plain design.. :confused::confused::confused:

Because its what I want... If your not going to contribute to thread then don't bother... The ones with all the colours on it look cheap... Whether or not they have a cover on it I just don't like them ones and their not comfy

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Zizou1985

Mattress Mick for the conedy value alone should be good......

Zizou1985 wrote: »
    Mattress Mick for the conedy value alone should be good......

Ha I only heard about him the othe day... Seen the video on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Darius23

Those Mattress Mick videos are some of the strangest I've seen. Are his prices any good?

Darius23 wrote: »
    Those Mattress Mick videos are some of the strangest I've seen. Are his prices any good?
    Yea competitive enough... He's a mad thing

Darius23 wrote: »

Yea competitive enough... He's a mad lunatic alright

• Registered Users Posts: 12 diaquinn

Stay away from "deal" websites, theryre generally over inflated prices for basic stock. Invest in a memory foam mattress or a latex mattress from somewhere reputable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

mattress.ie had some good deals. I debated buying from them recently. I went with bricks and mortar store in end (ez-living, got a pretty decent deal as was buying 2 beds with 2 mattresses). For a mattress it might be worth giving anything you are interested a quick test as you really dont want to get an uncomfortable one. That was the main reason I did not buy online. I would have saved a few hundred euros with the online puchase.

Advertisement