Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Not retro but I want something retro!

Options
  • 01-09-2012 1:46am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

COD:MW3....
    I know, I know.....

But I would like something retro for it, so if you are dying to play this... game, and have something to trade for it, lash it up here and we'll see.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

superman 64?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Consider me shocked Retr0!
    I assumed that precious thing of the shop was going to be part of your collection forever.
    And, no, I think I'll pass on this once in a lifetime opportunity!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Good, I'd rather hang on to it than play MW3 :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Good, I'd rather hang on to it than play MW3 :P

Why you little trolling mofo!
    Thread spoiler!!!
    No one will want it now!!!

I tell you what, I'll swap it for Earthbound!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

whatformat is is it , PC, PS3, or red ring of death generator?

• Advertisement

Rrod gen I'm afraid.
    At least is not on the Ylod inflictor!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement