Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemate wanted - Sydney

Options
  • 01-09-2012 5:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

With Lafha going , I'm trying to save a bit of money by house sharing and looking for someone to team up with to get a place together.

I'm 31 y/o from Dublin and I've been living & working in Sydney for the past 3 years.
    My favourite areas are Edgecliff , Double Bay or anywhere near to Edgecliff train station is super handy.
    I'd love to find a place that is clean, modern and is spacious. I have furniture, fridge, kitchenware, plasma TV etc.
    My budget is around $550 - 700 to share a 2 bedroom place. I am quite tidy and festy bathrooms/ kitchens are a deal beaker for me :)
    My current lease is up at the start of October so I'd be looking for move around then.
    If you are interested , drop me a pm
    Niamh

Advertisement