Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags robbing bins

Options
  • 01-09-2012 7:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Scumbags were around Manor street last night about four in the morning robbing bins, I heard them and got out of bed and had to drive after four of them out the tramore road and to get the bins back. I also called the guards who said they would be right there, they drove past them and slowed down but left me to get started on by four scumbags. :mad:

They were going towards ballybeg I think, are people collecting for bonfires yet?

I wouldn't mind as much but those bins cost a pretty penny to replace which I dont have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Apparently the bin's are buried in the ground and used to store drug's and other illegal contraband such as tobacco and cigarettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Heisenberg at it again then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

old gregg wrote: »
    Heisenberg at it again then

Last episode for a year on Monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

deisedave wrote: »
    Last episode for a year on Monday :(

Sadly so. Best show ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TheGormog

Apparently the bin's are buried in the ground and used to store drug's and other illegal contraband such as tobacco and cigarettes.

Is that what they've wheely bin doing?

• Advertisement

TheGormog wrote: »
    Is that what they've wheely bin doing?

That joke was so funny I forgot to laugh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Scumbags were around Manor street last night about four in the morning robbing bins, I heard them and got out of bed and had to drive after four of them out the tramore road and to get the bins back. I also called the guards who said they would be right there, they drove past them and slowed down but left me to get started on by four scumbags. :mad:

They were going towards ballybeg I think, are people collecting for bonfires yet?

I wouldn't mind as much but those bins cost a pretty penny to replace which I dont have.

You must have a big sign on your forehead saying "Pick on Me so I can give out on Boards..... Again!!!"

Elbows22 wrote: »
    You must have a big sign on your forehead saying "Pick on Me so I can give out on Boards..... Again!!!"

Yeah final straw this time, I will be getting money together and moving out no point living somewhere that you cant keep anything you own safe. If its not the car its the bins and if its not the bins its someone booting the door etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

That joke was so funny I forgot to laugh :rolleyes:

Dont know what you bin reading but I found it wheely funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Dont know what you bin reading but I found it wheely funny.

This whole thread is a loada rubbish :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ah everyone seems to be down in the "dumps" with with whats "wheely bin " goin on with this load of "rubbish"

Advertisement