Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

LBM wrote: »
    Anyone found anything decent for champions league yet?

Havn't checked prices but I strongly fancy Bayern to beat City. Yes Bayern don't need to win but I believe they will.
    City are defending really poorly and they'll be without yaya and Fernandinho for this

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LBM

Shane St. wrote: »
    Havn't checked prices but I strongly fancy Bayern to beat City. Yes Bayern don't need to win but I believe they will.
    City are defending really poorly and they'll be without yaya and Fernandinho for this

Bayern currently 6/5 with pp, lovely acca filler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

LBM wrote: »
    Anyone found anything decent for champions league yet?

liverpool :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Ludogorets all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

I actually fancy city lol everything suggests they should get beat but fancy a big performance from then to set up a show down with Roma for qualification

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Few fancies for tonight:

Southampton -1 15/8
    Southampton clean sheet 11/10
    Over 2.5 and BTTS to score Yes 8/5

I can see it being 1-2 or 0-2 to Southampton. Can't see them losing. Will decide later on. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Few fancies for tonight:

Southampton -1 15/8
    Southampton clean sheet 11/10
    Over 2.5 and BTTS to score Yes 8/5

I can see it being 1-2 or 0-2 to Southampton. Can't see them losing. Will decide later on. Thoughts?

See pp have Southampton win and btts 7/2 looks pretty good.

Also pelle to score and Southampton to win 5/2

Meglamonia wrote: »
    See pp have Southampton win and btts 7/2 looks pretty good.

Also pelle to score and Southampton to win 5/2

Fecking Powers with their Enchances :pac: Always leads me to believe that it won't happen.

BTTS Draw then :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Villa 5 goals in 11 games Saints 5 conceded in 11 games.Bar the Sunderland freak game Saints have a fairly average goalscoring record,think both teams would take a draw personally.Villa need any forward momentum and Saints need to not go into a horrid run of games on an unexpected loss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

i dont know, koeman wont want a draw against an injury ravaged villa defence....i think he will want to be up there for at least xmas! to do that he needs his 3 points today.....i reckon it will be 3-1 or 4-1! maybe i have it all wrong but the team Southampton have starting are too strong up top, and their defence is solid. I will be going for away goals over 2.5 @11/4 southampton -2 @5s (fun bet) and over 4.5 goals @13/2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Villa vs Southampton

Under 2.5 goals @ 4/6 on Paddys.

Southampton need a win to keep their run going and if they score the first they can definitely shut up shop quite efficiently.

TheStook wrote: »
    Villa vs Southampton

Southampton need a win to keep their run going and if they score the first they can definitely shut up shop quite efficiently.

ahno this goes against all my bets for the evening, well, one of us will win......"Let the games BEGIN" good luck lad!!!!

ahno this goes against all my bets for the evening, well, one of us will win......"Let the games BEGIN" good luck lad!!!!

Haha best of luck man :)

Also going to go for a Genoa win at home to Palermo @ 23/20 on Paddys.

Genoa are on excellent form atm and beat Juventus in their last home game, which was Juves first loss of the season. A win put Genoa in 4th place so I think they'll be going for it tonight against a pretty poor Palermo team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Pelle anytime 21/20
    Shane long 13/8

anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Agbnolahor to score 1st half at odds of 8

Ok went with:

Southampton ah -1.5, -2 @ 3.3
    Pelle 2 or more 5/1
    Southampton win 2-1
    Southampton win 2-0
    Southampton win 1-0

2 nil would be super with Pelle scoring 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken ht correct score 0-0 @2.75 villa v Southampton. With villa missing defenders and Benteke think they park the bus as against West Ham.

Also taken small on full time 0-0 @10.0 and ht draw ft Villa small @14.00

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Southampton enhanced to 5/4 Paddy Power, I wasn't going to do a bet this evening but I simply couldn't leave this one behind

€50 on it, Good Luck everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sardino

Going against the masses here with 0-0 backed at 9s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

mrdmb wrote: »
    Agbnolahor to score 1st half at odds of 8

BOOOOMMM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

the curse of paddy power enhanced , is in the air.how i hate those

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

mrdmb wrote: »
    BOOOOMMM

Bookies just got raped!

TheStook wrote: »
    Villa vs Southampton

:D

Profitable night overall, pity about Genoa though

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LBM

Psg barca chelsea
    Around 2/1 treb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Them 4/6 odds on Southampton were absurd couldn't get over how wrongly priced they were

Like the 17/11 available on Roma.

Accum: Roma DC, Ars/Dort Overs, Chels DC & Leverkussen to win to to nil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

City are missing Yaya and Silva tonight. Think they would struggle to do anything even with those two lads. Bayern for me.

Also I haven't been impressed with Roma at all so I'm going to take a chance on CSKA

Ok went with:

Southampton ah -1.5, -2 @ 3.3
    Pelle 2 or more 5/1
    Southampton win 2-1
    Southampton win 2-0
    Southampton win 1-0

2 nil would be super with Pelle scoring 2 :D

Bleh brutal.

Just under half stake back as lumped on draw at HT. But nothing to brag about.

skippymac6 wrote: »
    City are missing Yaya and Silva tonight. Think they would struggle to do anything even with those two lads. Bayern for me.

Also I haven't been impressed with Roma at all so I'm going to take a chance on CSKA

Fancy CSKA myself. Must win game, assuming they win and Bayern beat City. It'll Be

Bayern 15
    CSKA 7
    Roma 4
    City 2

With Bayern to play away for CSKA they really have to smash Roma so the H2H/GD is better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Schalke won't be pushovers tonight at home drew with Bayern and drew with Dortmund.

Having a small bet on BTTS and Schalke win at 7/1.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Schalke won't be pushovers tonight at home drew with Bayern and drew with Dortmund.

Schalke Double Chance at 21/20 also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Nuts102 wrote: »

Beat Dortmund 2-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

small double for interest

MC Alger double chance (lost their last 4 games in a row)
    BATE not to score (Porto kept a clean sheet away to Lille and Bilbao and BATE's coach said he'd play mroe defensively which doesn't suit his players at all)
    @ 3.27

aaaarrrrrghhhh

im in spain for the year. i didnt know you werent allowed bet from here and as such PP have suspended my account....now im stuck with boyles....horrible odds all over the place.....

need to find a way to open another account elsewhere while living here hahaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

aaaarrrrrghhhh

im in spain for the year. i didnt know you werent allowed bet from here and as such PP have suspended my account....now im stuck with boyles....horrible odds all over the place.....

Just use vpn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

aaaarrrrrghhhh

Use a VPN

i do, i stupidly told pp i was here....now without proof of address i cant open one duh! im thick hahaha

sorry for taking it off topic but back on, anyone think the roma game will be overs? they both need the win badly so "could" be a scorefest?

one i like before the roma game is bate v porto.

Bate have managed to muster 2 whole goals so far in this campaign, both at home to bilbao. However they have conceded 19!
    they were beaten 0-7 at home by shaktar and 5-0 away to same. With Porto beating them 6-0 in porto i think another thrasing is on the cards.....going to take porto - 3 @19/2 and -2 @ 4s (just to cover my bets a little)

double post? hhhmmm

• Advertisement

aaaarrrrrghhhh

they must have the same laws as in France, have you tried Bwin.es? I know they have a licence there.

they must have the same laws as in France, have you tried Bwin.es? I know they have a licence there.

problem lies with the irish bank card, no proof of address in ireland..thanks though just got to stick it out i suppose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Porto -1 at 13/8. Bate lost the reverse 6 nil and lost their last 2 games 5-0 and 7-0. Might do smaller stakes on -2 and -3

problem lies with the irish bank card, no proof of address in ireland..thanks though just got to stick it out i suppose!

I meant if you wanna bet (legally), you can probably open an account with Bwin with your proof of address in Spain, pretty sure Bwin are not banned there

did the opposite went largish on -3 and to cover on -2 (largish for me being like a 5er hahaha)

Ok so went with :

All Asian Handicaps in Bate V Porto

Porto:

-1 41/40
    -1.5,-2.0 21/10
    -2.5 17/4
    -2.5,-3.0 59/10

Bate winning 1-0 incoming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

aaaarrrrrghhhh

Had them calling me once when i was on the Canary islands.
    Said i was on holidays and had no problem after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Porto, Shaktar, PSG.
    All with big incentives against teams who are underperforming.

Jumping on the Porto -1 bandwagon. Didn't realise BATE were so poor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,096 ✭✭✭shmeee

Porto, Roma, PSG and Shakhtar Donetsk @ 17/2 with BV. A full point and a half bigger than PP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement