Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Arsenal, Spurs, United for slightly over evens

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have gone for Over 2.5 in the United, Arsenal and Athletico games tonight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BTTS in Lorient vs St Etienne
    Evian to score a goal
    @ 2.21

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

BTTS in Lorient vs St Etienne
    Evian to score a goal
    @ 2.21

great call! :)

Have gone for Over 2.5 in the United, Arsenal and Athletico games tonight. :D

All in with plenty of time to spare :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Nice bet by Ryan Tunnicliffe's dad, he put 100 quid on him when he was 9 to make the United first team, netted £10k when he came on as a sub there

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

So, folks will see a pic in The Great Aftertiming Footy thread!?
    The magic docket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

lester76 wrote: »
    The magic docket :D

Lovely to see,wise picking keep it up!!

Osters or draw at 4/6 on PP looks very nice to me, Osters have only lost the 1 match so far this season

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    BK Hacken 8/13
    Malmo FF 4/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

magherakid wrote: »
    Double
    BK Hacken 8/13
    Malmo FF 4/6
    What sort a money you think there worth lad?

wouldnt go to mad both teams have strong home form, if i get a days pay from it great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

I'm well pissed off - I did a small double with PP in play of Belarus -3 and Serbia -3 came in at a nice 7/1 at the time. Anyhows from what i could see the bet won and PP settled the Serbia game as a looser even though they won 4-0 - PP claim that because the 4th goal was in added time its not counted "The bet you had placed was serbia -3 at -80mins ", now it was small money but ive never seen that before have any of you folks - live help was zero help

Radonman wrote: »
    I'm well pissed off - I did a small double with PP in play of Belarus -3 and Serbia -3 came in at a nice 7/1 at the time. Anyhows from what i could see the bet won and PP settled the Serbia game as a looser even though they won 4-0 - PP claim that because the 4th goal was in added time its not counted "The bet you had placed was serbia -3 at -80mins ", now it was small money but ive never seen that before have any of you folks - live help was zero help

That smacks of bull to me, never heard of a goal in added time not being counted

What did the betslip say?

Selection Selection Details Result
    Football Matches
    Betting in Running
    Serbia U17 v Moldova U17 - 80 mins
    27th of Sep 2012 3:30 pm
    Handicap Betting
    Serbia U17 (-3.0) @ 7/5
    Lose

Football Matches
    Betting in Running
    Belarus U17 v Armenia U17 - 80 mins - neutral
    Handicap Betting
    Belarus U17 (-3.0) @ 2/1
    Win

its a real sneaky insert that 80mins - i honestly thought nothing of it, just thought they were informing punters that the game was 80mins not telling you that the bet is strictly 80min. Can honestly say ive never seen it before but you learn every day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Well fook that for piss taking.

Does this include 90 min games did you ask Radonman?

user2011 wrote: »
    Well fook that for piss taking.

Does this include 90 min games did you ask Radonman?
    Not that I could find out - the live help just kept quotating me "-80mins" . Really annoying tbh but I'm awaiting an email from a manager regarding it and if I hear nothing from them I'll be on again to them today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I know there is a bookie that will refund your bet if it loses in injury time but for all i know, these bets should win if a goal is in injury time.
    Now if it is a cup match, that goes into extra time, than of course you would lose. And to the best of my knowledge, that is the only reason why bookies mention 80/90 mins.

But i guess they can wiggle their arses out of it by saying "if it would include injury time, we would have stated "full time".

Bull **** of the highest order if you ask me, i have seen matches where one team was destroying the other, being ended a few seconds before the 90 mins. If you come back to them, in case of a loss, well it wasnt the full 90 mins, i think i know their answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

I would have thought as I am sure most of the rest of us do that the "80min" reference is purely to let you know that the game is only 80mins in duration.
    To me this is absolutely disgraceful that they didn't settle your bet as a winner.
    Yet another reason to stay away from them in my book.

Thanks for the feedback lads, was beginning to doubt myself . Maybe I'm overreacting a bit ( since the amount is small) but its the principal of the thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Jaysis never knew that either , sorry Radonman that it had to be you to set us straight - 365 ?

I'd be taking this to IBAS if i didn't get any joy from them.

Like a few have said they are only letting you know 80/90min in case of extra-time/penalties.

I actually got on too their live help just for the lolz asked Declan if i placed a bet on St Pats too win and the goal was scored in injury time would i win?

About 3/4 min (:confused:) later he comes back with YES woohoo :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

80 mins is the official length before any injuries or substitutions are considered, the time added on is then the official length. I dont see why its not looked on as the same as a 90 minute match where all bets in full time are valid until the final whistle blows.

OP are you sure PP are you sure PP aren't confusing extra time with added time?

Unless this is a new "set time" handicap market its very bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Si1965

Unless there is a specific part of thier T&Cs that deal with rules specifically relating to 80min matches (which I doubt), then there is more than a reasonable expectation that the rules for 90min matches apply. In law, "reasonableness" is a recgnised argument and should be in your favour.

80 mins is the official length before any injuries or substitutions are considered, the time added on is then the official length. I dont see why its not looked on as the same as a 90 minute match where all bets in full time are valid until the final whistle blows.

OP are you sure PP are you sure PP aren't confusing extra time with added time?

Unless this is a new "set time" handicap market its very bizarre.

Deff not - I was going to post my chat with live help (i was on for over an hour) but it was too long - there point was the bet was "Serbia U17 v Moldova U17 - 80 mins" which was up to and including 80mins the fact that the 4th goal was scored in added time (83rd min) it was a looser
    Si1965 wrote: »
    Unless there is a specific part of thier T&Cs that deal with rules specifically relating to 80min matches (which I doubt), then there is more than a reasonable expectation that the rules for 90min matches apply. In law, "reasonableness" is a recgnised argument and should be in your favour.

Totally agree with you regarding the 90min rules apply and that was my point with live help but like i said before i got no where but going to ring customer care to clarify this issue for future bets - I don't want to clog thing up here but i really thought this was worth mentioning although i only had a small wagers i'd really be pissed off if it was a big single. To me it down right underhand and if i get no joy from customer service i will be reporting this to IBAS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

They haven't refunded me either on a Singaporean game I had backed to end 1-0 last night,it was abandoned over bad weather around the 65th minute and I haven't got the stake back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

Football Matches
    Betting in Running
    Handicap Betting
    Serbia U17 (-3.0) @ 7/5
    Lose

Football Matches
    Betting in Running
    Handicap Betting
    Belarus U17 (-3.0) @ 2/1
    Win

its a real sneaky insert that 80mins - i honestly thought nothing of it, just thought they were informing punters that the game was 80mins not telling you that the bet is strictly 80min. Can honestly say ive never seen it before but you learn every day

Hope you get sorted out mate.
    Shower of cnuts as it's a fcuking disgrace what these get away with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Deff not - I was going to post my chat with live help (i was on for over an hour) but it was too long - there point was the bet was "Serbia U17 v Moldova U17 - 80 mins" which was up to and including 80mins the fact that the 4th goal was scored in added time (83rd min) it was a looser

Totally agree with you regarding the 90min rules apply and that was my point with live help but like i said before i got no where but going to ring customer care to clarify this issue for future bets - I don't want to clog thing up here but i really thought this was worth mentioning although i only had a small wagers i'd really be pissed off if it was a big single. To me it down right underhand and if i get no joy from customer service i will be reporting this to IBAS

But dont normal games have the same format on the betslip but they say 90 mins? this should really nullify their argument.

edit, just checked, normal games definitely state 90 mins this same as this

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

Aalen v FSV Frankfurt Exactly 2or3 goals
    Angers v Le mans Angers win
    F.Dusseldorf v Schalke 04 Schalke win

• Advertisement

Great news :D:D:D

1 Football Matches
    Betting in Running
    Handicap Betting
    Serbia U17 (-3.0) @ 7/5

Win

2 Football Matches
    Betting in Running
    Handicap Betting
    Belarus U17 (-3.0) @ 2/1

Win

Absolute disgrace i had to go to so much trouble to get my winnings, no email, no apology, no nothing just money appeared in my account

glad to hear Radonman shower of kunts

Hope you're going to keep on at them till you find out how the fook sh1te like that can happen.

Plus you get a nice wee free bet out them for the stress ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Let me guess... instead of saying they ****ed up they did this as a gesture of goodwill?

Just went to read a few reviews on PL their hidden behind

"IF YOU WANT TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST YOU HAVE TO REGISTER"

WTF? When has that bull come into effect?

Just went to read a few reviews on PL their hidden behind

"IF YOU WANT TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST YOU HAVE TO REGISTER"

WTF? When has that bull come into effect?

Yesterday - I registered, its no big deal really - just another user name and password to remember:(

• Advertisement

Hope you're going to keep on at them till you find out how the fook sh1te like that can happen.

Plus you get a nice wee free bet out them for the stress ;)
    Nope, happy just to have gotten my winning but its a lesson learned
    No free bet
    inforfun wrote: »
    Let me guess... instead of saying they ****ed up they did this as a gesture of goodwill?

nope again, no email no apology - just logged in and my winning was there, was more like "pay the annoying fuk":pac:

Yesterday - I registered, its no big deal really - just another user name and password to remember:(

My guess it's not that innocent, something along the lines of getting email box full of "offers" from the bookies they advertise on the site or something.

Anyway I got around it, just found another site were the poster posts :cool: :pac: with no sign up just read the tips.

Ibrahimovic anytime
    Ben Yedder (Toulouse) anytime
    @ 4.46

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Celtic,Man City, Dortmund and PSG all to win €10 bet wins €39

Right, United, City, Everton and Munich to win today :D

• Advertisement

gone for United, Liverpool, Celtic, Everton, Tranmere, Sunderland, Juventus & Bristol Leeds BTTS

Ibra anytime @ 1.65

Ibra 2 or more 11/10

hellfish08 wrote: »
    gone for United, Liverpool, Celtic, Everton, Tranmere, Sunderland, Juventus & Bristol Leeds BTTS

ouch this was looking sweet until Brentford injury time equaliser :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,336 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

hellfish08 wrote: »
    ouch this was looking sweet until Brentford injury time equaliser :(

That Brentford goal caught me out aswell:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭ibrahimovic

i don't look like scoring at all. Playing as a midfielder so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

C. Mackail Smith anytime scorer @ 13/10. Good form up against side who shipped 6 at home against Barnsley

RVP anytime 11/10

Fowler87 wrote: »
    C. Mackail Smith anytime scorer @ 13/10. Good form up against side who shipped 6 at home against Barnsley

he's out with hamstring injury

Is it just me or has Flashscore taken away the standing for each league?

It's back today

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement