Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buisness Or Chemistry ?!?!?!?

• 01-09-2012 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Which one is easier to get the better grade in ?
    My other options are Biology and home-ec.
    Im not too good at maths.
    I didnt do buisness for junior cert either :)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 93 ✭✭smurphy11

it depends on your aptitude really, both subjects are similar in difficulty with perhaps chemistry being slightly more complex.
    however chemistry is definitely the most useful subject, and helps a lot if you want to do something science related in college because its very hard to pick it up at college without doing it for the lc. also chemistry may help for biology also, so for me id advise chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

I found chemistry easier to get a better grade in. I found business incredibly dull at times though. Good bit of theory in both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Chemistry is really tough, you need to be able to understand everything you do. It can be fairly complex at times, but if you enjoy chemistry and find it interesting you would more than likely find it easy to get a B3 or higher.
    Business is supposed to be easy for people who have a 'business mind' and really enjoy business related subjects. Heard it's suppose to be difficult to do well in though !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

2 of the hardest subjects to get a's in ! I'd go for business! You say that youre not too fond of maths but business in the lc has 90% less accounting than the jc and most of it is theory and easily avoidable ! You may have to calculate some ones net income but again you can avoid it

Advertisement