Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving County on the RAS scheme

Options
  • 01-09-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I just want to reply as I have a similar issue.

I live in County Kerry with my 7 year old daughter and she is in school here in Killorglin.
    Now I am really really tired of County Kerry, no jobs and people....welll I do not want to start

Thing is that I have to get back on my feet and that is NOT possible in Kerry and I see there are loads of jobs in my area in County Cork and I always loved West Cork.:rolleyes:
    So I consider moving to County Cork as there are a few jobs which would be interesting.
    My question: Can I move county being on the RAS scheme?
    I mean even its the best option as alternative to the council house (NOOOOOO!!!) and I want to stay on it. But first pain is the landlord to let you out of the house and then the Scheme as well..

Would anybody know if I apply for transfer lets say with good job options, can I move to another county? :confused:

Thanks guys!!

Advertisement