Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor Australia 2012

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Turns out Angela Vayne did not even make boot camp :mad:
    She was the antipodean Susan Boyle.

The rest went to super boot camp, been whittled down to 24 candidates plus a put together boy band and girl band.
    I see the boy band having big potential as it includes seriously talented William Singe.
    Now come the judges houses with Usher, Kesha, Alicia Keyes and One Direction.

We've had the judges houses, the first and now the second week of live shows.
    One of the guys got thrown out for uploading an inappropiate video onto a social media platform :cool:, and has been replaced by one my early favourites Carmelo Munzone.
    The contestants have been whittled down to eleven: Shiane Hawke, Jason Owen, Carmelo Munzone, Angel Tupai, Samantha Jade, What About Tonight, Fourtunate, Justin Standley, The Collective, Bella Ferraro, Nathaniel Willemse

I think the show's manufactured boy band, The Collective will take the competition - not only are they talented and work well together and the show might be rigged to favour them ;)

Interesting number of live shows where some seriously talented acts were booted off.
    So now they've been whittled down to three:
    18 year old country crooner Jason Owen,
    raunchy poppy Samantha Jade
    and boy band The Collective.
    As predicted, the show's put together The Collective will likely win and oddly enough Ronan Keating is their mentor.

It is finally over and the winner is ...Samantha Jade! She's a worthy winner, Leona Lewis worthy. It was a popular phone/text vote.
    Jason Owen came second and The Collective third.
    Just to gauge how big this show is in Oz, 9 of the Top 20 downloads are xfactor related.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I think you would be doing Leona an injustice there, she is top of the cream, as in singing voice,

the best artists are the ones who can write and sing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement