Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Sky Satellite Dish in Sligo area.

Options
  • 01-09-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,does any one know where I can get a new or used (good condition only) sky satellite dish with wall bracket in Sligo for a reasonable price.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

any dish will work as long as it is pointed in the right direction afaik,
    Do you need the LNB (the bit that points onto the dish) if not u need a dual one for sky plus. If you plan on DIY then all you need is any dish and get a quad lnb that way you can run a free sat of the same connection for another room. I reckon do some research on the sat forum and you may be able to buy a cheap free sat set and still hook up your sky box.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

bennyc wrote: »
    any dish will work as long as it is pointed in the right direction afaik,
    Do you need the LNB (the bit that points onto the dish) if not u need a dual one for sky plus. If you plan on DIY then all you need is any dish and get a quad lnb that way you can run a free sat of the same connection for another room. I reckon do some research on the sat forum and you may be able to buy a cheap free sat set and still hook up your sky box.
    Ive fitted a good few of them before for (fta) & i have a good few lnb's but i rather buy the sky dishes & wall mounts instead of the cheaper ones, I can buy on line for €35 deliverd but just thought if any one in Sligo had a spare one or two they might want to sell for a few quid i could take it off there hands. Cheers

Advertisement