Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weirdest thing youve seen your neighbours do?

• 01-09-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Now I have some pretty normal neighbours but Ive heard man people that talk about their neighbours.. Some stories Ive heard are bizzare to say the least.

Care to share your bizzare or just plain weird tales about your next door friends?..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Die .... Twice !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Whack off in the shower with the window open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Stare in my bathroom window while I was **** in the shower!!

Dirty perv!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Ive heard man people that talk about their neighbours

Me hear man people talk about neighbours also....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

You first OP/journalist. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Ours threw a manky oven-ready duck into the garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Letting their kids take a poo on top of another neighbour's car / ESB box.

Knackers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Throwing a brick though a window while shouting about conspiracies against him. We're neighbours from hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Duggy747 wrote: »

Knackers.

What????

Where the fúck do you live??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

Dear Deidre.
    I was watching my next door neighbour's daughter sunbathing topless from my bedroom window.
    As I was ****, I turned to notice my wife just standing there,
    arms folded...watching me.
    Is she a pervert?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

My neighbour sits in his car all day.. doesn't have the radio on, just likes to watch the world go by.. when it's hot out he's Just in shorts so when you walk by the house he just looks like a naked man sitting in his car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ermahgerd

Plays extremely loud Irish music late every Sunday night for a few hours on end. She lives a very quiet life apart from that, which makes it all the more unusual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Dean09 wrote: »
    What????

Well, they actually weren't my neighbour, there were neighbours to my mates. The parents were junkies and they had trashed the house, sold all of the landlords furniture off so they were living in a bare house. They didn't give 2 fùcks about the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭lookitsme

Culleeo wrote: »
    Dear Deidre.
    I was watching my next door neighbour's daughter sunbathing topless from my bedroom window.
    As I was ****, I turned to notice my wife just standing there,
    arms folded...watching me.
    Is she a pervert?

dear Culleeo

if she just stood there : yes
    if she gave you a hand: no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

What????

Well, they actually weren't my neighbour, there were neighbours to my mates. The parents were junkies and they had trashed the house, sold all of the landlords furniture off so they were living in a bare house. They didn't give 2 fùcks about the kids.

Well I think you win this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I didn't actually see this but I did hear my neighbour having rough sex with herself a few weeks ago.

I saw her going into the house by herself then about 10 minutes later I heard the radio on, (Matt Cooper Show), a bed squeking madly and lots of groaning, the dirty bitch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

One of my neighbours has sort sort of a fart fetish. He likes to tilt his arse in your direction and fart really loudly as you walk past him, he then turns around and stares at you like a complete psychopath . He got me twice, the first time he was walking in front of me and i just laughed it off because i presumed he didn't know i was behind him. The next time i was on my way to work and i was walking toward him so i knew he done it on purpose and i have seen him do the same thing to a few other innocent pedestrians. This is definitely the weirdest thing i have seen any of my neighbours do although i am sort of impressed that he can muster up such loud farts on demand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

ermahgerd wrote: »
    Plays extremely loud Irish music late every Sunday night for a few hours on end. She lives a very quiet life apart from that, which makes it all the more unusual.
    Probably listening to The Rolling Wave on Radio 1, that's on Sunday nights.

In fairness, you can't listen to traditional Irish music on low volume.You have to absolutely blast it for full effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 fennellryan

My neighbour spends a minimum of five full minutes checking that her front door is locked every time she leaves the house. She presses up against it, touches the door where it meets the door frame and tries to open it with the handle over and over in a bid to reassure herself that it is locked!! She then walks away whilst staring at the door over her shoulder and then ALWAYS goes back TWICE to start the entire process all over again. She also takes out her phone and takes a photo of the door at the very end of all this!! She is nuts!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Neighbour mowing the lawn while I'm on the phone being told he died that morning by local gossiper number 372.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Pikey living next door to me, nice guy who always says hello. Fond of a gargle or 12.

Hear him coming home from the pub one night and his dog barking. He roars at the dog to shut up but it doesn't. More barking and roaring, then a whimper followed by... Silence!

Getting up for work next morning (my bedroom window overlooks his garden) I look down to see the dog strangled dead with the clothesline still wrapped round his neck :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

No neighbours so to speak as nearest house is 2 miles away, but driving by that house a few years ago to work at about 4 in the morning in the summer it was getting bright, as i approached she was painting the entrance to the house and he was cutting the grass, i believe they have since divorced :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

spankysue wrote: »
    I didn't actually see this but I did hear my neighbour having rough sex with herself a few weeks ago.

I saw her going into the house by herself then about 10 minutes later I heard the radio on, (Matt Cooper Show), a bed squeking madly and lots of groaning, the dirty bitch :D

Sure doesn't every woman stroke the taco to the voice of Matt Cooper!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Pikey living next door to me, nice guy who always says hello. Fond of a gargle or 12.

Hear him coming home from the pub one night and his dog barking. He roars at the dog to shut up but it doesn't. More barking and roaring, then a whimper followed by... Silence!

Getting up for work next morning (my bedroom window overlooks his garden) I look down to see the dog strangled dead with the clothesline still wrapped round his neck :eek:

Well that's my day ruined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

when i was a teenager i lived near a couple that used to wash disposable nappies and hang them out to dry on the clothes line in their back garden ... yuuuucccckkk!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

In college i lived in an estate of about 20 houses that where all on one road facing each other. About 5 of these houses where student accomodation and we were always in and out of each others houses.Well opposite my house there was this old man who constantly would get out of the shower and stand naked looking out his window at all of us who had gathered in my sitting room for chats or a cúpan tae... absolute creep he was!It was kind of like the naked guy in friends :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

My neighbour spends a minimum of five full minutes checking that her front door is locked every time she leaves the house. She presses up against it, touches the door where it meets the door frame and tries to open it with the handle over and over in a bid to reassure herself that it is locked!! She then walks away whilst staring at the door over her shoulder and then ALWAYS goes back TWICE to start the entire process all over again. She also takes out her phone and takes a photo of the door at the very end of all this!! She is nuts!! :D

I do this as well. Except for the picture part, but if I had a camera, I probably would do that as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

I do this as well. Except for the picture part, but if I had a camera, I probably would do that as well.
    So do I, even though I know the bloody door is closed and locked I have to check again.

You don't have a camera phone?? This is you isn't it! You just want to sound less weird:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Knackers.

Would someone not have called child protection services? They don't have adequate living conditions or parenting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

One of my neighbours is a clown, so I've seen him juggling fire and riding a unicycle before. Not at the same time, though. That would have been cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭chrisguy116

Seen my neighbour absolutely fapping to the max standing in the window!.. On a sunday as well I think.. Sure is nothin sacred

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Nuts you say? That's a bit rich, especially coming from the person who watched her for those five minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

1210m5g wrote: »
    One of my neighbours has sort sort of a fart fetish. He likes to tilt his arse in your direction and fart really loudly as you walk past him, he then turns around and stares at you like a complete psychopath . He got me twice, the first time he was walking in front of me and i just thought laughed it off because i presumed he didn't know i was behind him. The next time i was on my way to work and i was walking toward him so i knew he done it on purpose and i have seen him do the same thing to a few other innocent pedestrians. This is definitely the weirdest thing i have seen any of my neighbours do although i am sort of impressed that he can muster up such loud farts on demand.

what area is this in? it might be me :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Seen my neighbour absolutely fapping to the max standing in the window!.. On a sunday as well I think.. Sure is nothin sacred

He was probably working on his sermon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

tricky D wrote: »
    Neighbour mowing the lawn while I'm on the phone being told he died that morning by local gossiper number 372.

Reminds me of a night I was (under-age) in a pub and told that my neighbour had passed away. Meandering home when who do I meet only the supposedly dead man. I stared at him and then took to my heels and RAN!

Probably frightened the sh1te out of him :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

The lazy fcuk in the house behind me regularly pisses in the kitchen sink to save himself the trip to the upstairs bathroom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Pa Dee wrote: »
    The lazy fcuk in the house behind me regularly pisses in the kitchen sink to save himself the trip to the upstairs bathroom

I was peeling carrots you cheeky swine!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

when i was a teenager i lived near a couple that used to wash disposable nappies and hang them out to dry on the clothes line in their back garden ... yuuuucccckkk!
    was it like, a ghetto, or something you lived in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

What????

That's nothing!!!
    i had a 5 year old take a dump in my front garden.
    When I told him to feck off out of it he told me .........................

"I was burstin an me ma will batter ya cause she's in bed an is not gettin up to answer de door for no fuc*in' reason no matter wha, so I had ta go, so fcuk off"

:eek:

• Advertisement

1210m5g wrote: »
    One of my neighbours has sort sort of a fart fetish. He likes to tilt his arse in your direction and fart really loudly as you walk past him, he then turns around and stares at you like a complete psychopath . He got me twice, the first time he was walking in front of me and i just thought laughed it off because i presumed he didn't know i was behind him. The next time i was on my way to work and i was walking toward him so i knew he done it on purpose and i have seen him do the same thing to a few other innocent pedestrians. This is definitely the weirdest thing i have seen any of my neighbours do although i am sort of impressed that he can muster up such loud farts on demand.

This made me laugh out loud :D:D

mishkalucy wrote: »
    What????

That's nothing!!!
    i had a 5 year old take a dump in my front garden.
    When I told him to feck off out of it he told me .........................

"I was burstin an me ma will batter ya cause she's in bed an is not gettin up to answer de door for no fuc*in' reason no matter wha, so I had ta go, so fcuk off"

:eek:

You live in a joyful area

You live in a joyful area

No longer, I'm afraid.

The "joy" was too much for me on a daily basis ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

This is a conversation I unfortuately had with a creepy middle aged neighbour years ago when I saw him in town:

Him: Did you find keys?

Me: Did you loose them?

Him: Yeah, I lost them somewhere on this street

Me: I've just come from Tesco so I haven't seen anything on this street

Him: Actually, I lost them in Tesco

Me: ??

Him (looking me up and down): You're a fine looking young fella

Me: :eek:

Nowadays, I live near this strange old woman in Rathfarnam who I regularly see brushing hedges at all hours of the day and night. Quite sad actually.

This is a conversation I unfortuately had with a creepy middle aged neighbour years ago when I saw him in town:

Nowadays, I live near this strange old woman in Rathfarnam who I regularly see brushing hedges at all hours of the day and night. Quite sad actually.

Hope you gave him a dig in the goolies, bloody perv

Thinly veiled I'm a fine looking fella post...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Actually, I would describe myself as fairly average, certainly not "fine looking", which just made his comments all the more creepier.

Actually, I would describe myself as fairly average, certainly not "fine looking", which just made his comments all the more creepier.
    Thinly veiled I'm a fine looking fella and modest to boot post....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Reverse cowgirl.

Bedroom window blinds where down and main lights were off but a bedside lamp on the other side of the room was casting the shadow/silhouette of the lady of the house onto the blinds. Never realised what a great set of bouncing tits she had until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

After doing all that she probably left the windows open :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement