Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weirdest thing youve seen your neighbours do?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Not seen but heard, the neighbours having loud sex while their 3 and 4 year old kids ran around in the same room. This daddy of the year shouting at his 4 year old son and calling him a 'f***ing c@nt' during all this.:eek: Not a one off, this happened on several occassions. I'm not sure that the kid didn't actually think his name was 'c@nt' with the amount of times he was called it, usually on a daily basis.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Calibos wrote: »
    Reverse cowgirl.

Bedroom window blinds where down and main lights were off but a bedside lamp on the other side of the room was casting the shadow/silhouette of the lady of the house onto the blinds. Never realised what a great set of bouncing tits she had until then.

Could be his bouncing tits!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

1210m5g wrote: »
    One of my neighbours has sort sort of a fart fetish. He likes to tilt his arse in your direction and fart really loudly as you walk past him, he then turns around and stares at you like a complete psychopath . He got me twice, the first time he was walking in front of me and i just thought laughed it off because i presumed he didn't know i was behind him. The next time i was on my way to work and i was walking toward him so i knew he done it on purpose and i have seen him do the same thing to a few other innocent pedestrians. This is definitely the weirdest thing i have seen any of my neighbours do although i am sort of impressed that he can muster up such loud farts on demand.

Wow - just wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

mauzo wrote: »
    Could be his bouncing tits!!

I know that feeling...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Once, on Valentines day, my neighbour was playing a guitar drunkenly to his wife at 1 in the morning, for about 3 hours. In the middle of the road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Dean09 wrote: »
    What????

Where the fúck do you live??!!

Quite a common occurrence in council estates, finding human poo in random places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

On one side of us we have the annual blessing of the new Beemer by the local priest, and on the other side we have the mad woman sending her kids to the bottom of our gravel drive to nick gravel in plastic buckets. The mad woman has also been spotted in our garden nicking plants.

People say that I'm mad, but my insanity is nothing compared to that of this pair of gorgons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

One of my neighbours has been painting the exterior of his house for the past week now. I wondered why, apart from taking a day off in between each day of painting, that it is taking so long. We noticed on Friday that instead of taking some paint up the ladder, they come down and dip the brush in the paint and then go back up the ladder:confused:. The lad is not the sharpest tool in the box, I think its time he gave up the all night dope smoking sessions before the last of his few remaining brain cells run out of his ears.

Advertisement