Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham - Fulham

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Poor Berba must be regretting the decision already, Fulham look a really average team without Dembele.

Andy Carroll has been excellent though, playing for a manager like Big Sam will do wonders for him, he knows how to play the long ball, something Kenny tried at liverpool, but couldnt perfect.

Allardyce would be a great bet for the next liverpool job by the way, they style west ham are playing today would suit liverpool down to a tee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Berbatime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Why exactly does every single thread seem to result in an argument between the same United fan and Liverpool fans? :confused:

Your right and I'm guilty as charged . My apologies .

I should not have reacted to the well known derailer who is now on double figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Berbatov coming on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Berbatov coming on.
    Sex appeal quotient just doubled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

As a Newcastle fan it's a bit strange watching this.

If you had told me 2 years ago that Carroll and Nolan would be leading the attack for West Ham I would of thought you were cracked :pac:

As a Newcastle fan it's a bit strange watching this.

If you had told me 2 years ago that Carroll and Nolan would be leading the attack for West Ham I would of thought you were cracked :pac:
    Amazing how things turn out.

Hes been a real handful today. Makes yesterday's events all the more perplexing.

It sure does Fla

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Oh f*ck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Liverpool could get 35 million for carroll next year . This loan move could be a masterstroke for BR and fsg.
    If kenny had of bought Nolan and Carroll instead of all them other saps Pool may be in a very different position now.
    Whatever Nolan does to Andy before the match works thats what I mean . Downing mustnt of done it for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Thats a month out imo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Berbatov has the best first touch in the league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Owen_S wrote: »
    Kevin Nolan does thats how he makes big Andy play so well.

Owen_S wrote: »
    Like catching a live butterfly with your bare hands. Gentle, careful but oh so subtle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Great back heel from Berba

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I'm glad Berba stayed in the EPL so we can still see those silky skills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

cloptrop wrote: »
    Liverpool could get 35 million for carroll next year . This loan move could be a masterstroke for BR and fsg.
    If kenny had of bought Nolan and Carroll instead of all them other saps Pool may be in a very different position now.
    Whatever Nolan does to Andy before the match works thats what I mean . Downing mustnt of done it for him.

Looking forward to school on Monday?

Hopefully Carroll's injury is only minor. We seem to be a bit clueless since he's gone off. Could be the fact that the game is won but I'd like to have seen us pushing on for a few more in the second half.
    3 injuries is a big downside today though. Good to see Robert Hall on. He could be a big player for us in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

TV said that Carrol's substitution was a precaution, he felt a pull on his hamstring, nothing too bad.

Joey O Brien's had a very good game as well. Hopefully he can keep his place and work his way into Trap's squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

cloptrop wrote: »
    Liverpool could get 35 million for carroll next year . .

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Kevin Nolan: "Me and Andy get off..." :p

Advertisement