Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Double Room/housemates

• 01-09-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I know there is a sticky for this but we really are getting desperate so said i would start a thread to get as much replies as possibe :(

21 and 23 year old final year student couple looking to share an upper market 2 double bed apartment/house with another couple/student.

We were looking at a price range of approx 900 euro a month ,max to split with the above, providing an amazing property at half the cost.
    Here is a prime example of a place we would be looking to rent if we found someone to share with

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1254237

get back to me asap. looking to move in as soon as possible for college year

rob- 087 153 9357 text or call anytime

Also if anyone is looking to fill a large double room and accepts couples around ucc area then drop me a call or text. max budget up to 600 month
    thanks

Advertisement