Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

leather skirt/ studded flats

• 01-09-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hey, i really want to buy a nice leather pencil skirt. I thought there would be loads on town but can't find any. Does anyone know where there are any? I'm prepared to pay a good bit to get something that will last a long time.

I also want to buy a nice paid of flats with studs... can't find any of them either... anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Zara do studded flats, and plain black ones which you could diy stud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 evorg

DIY studdibg is a great idea...must look into that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I got my studded in flats in Topshop, but I was watching a video on YouTube last night and saw a girl who'd bought some in Primark so I imagine Penneys have them or will have them soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

My friend got a lovely "leather" pencil skirt in Penneys for 12e. Looked great on her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

ams wrote: »
    My friend got a lovely "leather" pencil skirt in Penneys for 12e. Looked great on her.

It's always worth spending the extra in somewhere like Oasis or Zara for the real deal. It'll look nicer and age better with time. There really is no substitute for a proper leather skirt.

Oasis, Zara, TopShop- have a look in all the usual suspects.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Asos have leather skirts.

evorg wrote: »
    hey, i really want to buy a nice leather pencil skirt. I thought there would be loads on town but can't find any. Does anyone know where there are any? I'm prepared to pay a good bit to get something that will last a long time.

I also want to buy a nice paid of flats with studs... can't find any of them either... anyone have any ideas?

Did you find a nice skirt? Seen Cheryl wearing one and it looks fab!
    CherylCole_14.jpg

The one I found on Asos looks too long for me :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Its nice butv a tad too long i think

bigpink wrote: »
    Its nice butv a tad too long i think

Yeah I know, it seems to be the style for what's left of 2012.

malin-akerman-435.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

As a man you might think that we'd find short to be sexy, and it is is, but a long pencil skirt is just so much nicer. Sexy and classy if worn with the right blouse/jacket/shoes etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Saw lots of studded flats and boots in Topshop, Stephens Green, yesterday. I'd also suggest Zara for leather skirt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 evorg

Hey, which skirt did you get on asos? I like this one but I'm pretty short so I'm afraid it will be too long:

http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/Urban-Code/Urban-Code-Leather-Pencil-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2273622&SearchQuery=leather%20skirt&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=12&sort=-1&clr=Black

Thanks for all the other recommendations. I'm going to check out reiss/Zara and top shop

Advertisement