Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't drop to pass maths!

• 01-09-2012 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

My school has 2 honours and 2 pass maths classes. The two pass classes are now full. There is 9 of us who want to drop but they can't make another pass class. I really need to leave cause higher level is too difficult and it's taking up too much of my time. What should i do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

i'm sure if you were in the higher level class you'd be capable of being able to complete the pass maths course by yourself. If you are in 5th year now, you have a whole 2 years and would fly it. If you're in 6th year, you could still get the course done, just put quite a bit of work in. :) It's not difficult!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jrmb

You could keep attending the higher classes but practice with OL papers, focus on your more valuable subjects and then opt to take the OL paper on the day of the exam. I know it seems very stressful during the year but it's not that big a deal.

Advertisement