Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebuilt Database, now xmb and downloaded games lag

Options
  • 01-09-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Got my the new "update" for Skyrim and the game was noticably laggy. So I took the official advise from Bethesda to rebuild database foolishly. I was appprehensive at first but I heard it speeds up the system.
    Done that and its been 2 days now and my xmb still lags and so does my other games. I was told it would be normal for a few hours after rebuild but its been 2 days now. This is just ridiculous. Should I have to restore the whole system now?

Im more angry at Bethesda than Sony. Making their customers resort to such steps to make their game playable is more than unacceptable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I have read stories on Joystiq and other sites that mention Bethesda are having lots of issues with the PS3, especially around DLC.

If I were you, if you have PS+, upload your saves to the Cloud [just in case], delete the game data for Skyrim [not your save data], redo the rebuild databases bit and then re-install Skyrim with any updates and DLC. If that doesn't work... :(

Advertisement