Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bertie still has no friends on Linkedin...

• 01-09-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

So after nearly a month on Linkedin Bertie still has a massive
    0 connections there.

Who do you think will the first low-life-scumbag who will "connect" with Bertie on Linkedin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

BS Thread

Link to his profile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

They're not 'friends' on LinkedIn.

Does every network have to be social?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

D1stant wrote: »
    BS Thread

Link to his profile?

i wouldnt be suprised if it was true:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭jetsonx

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

jetsonx wrote: »

it says he is good for business deals:D:D:D:D, what like messing up finances

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ermahgerd

If you view LinkedIn connections as friends then you're doing it wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

A number of people (including myself) don't like having too many incoming app's with the ability to data steal/take, so they avoid LinkedIn or others like it as much as possible.

I don't suspect thats the reason with Mr Ahern - I think that many people just don't want to hear what he has to say any more - who could blame them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

He can connect to me balix.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Poor Bertie :D I feel no pity for him. He and his cronies messed this country up and still he gets paid a sizeable pension to boot.

Advertisement