Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

They took my job

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tarkus

C'mon...

You didn't lose your job. It's just that when you go there, someone else is doing it, right?

Let's keep the facts straight...

2nd... we need the Hungarian's side of this. So bring him in & don't forget a translator so we can get to the bottom of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

There are few things a farmer fears more then a letter from Revenue

If you want to contact Revenue they will follow up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

Leave some chocolate laxative bars behind you in your kitchen. As he has no english he wont realise and wont be able to resist. Best thing is that when the ****s come he wont know what its from and he'll keep eating the chocolate if you leave enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

How was the farmer able to pay you cash when he is in america ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redcortina

They took our job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

As for whether its logical , no its not , this guy has a serious problem with English I'd serious trouble when I'd to explain to him about looking after each of the different horses

So did you show the new guy how to do the job?
    Theres no way I would have trained someone to do my job.

Pottler wrote: »
    Why? Feck off to college OP, move on, everything for a reason, etc etc. WTF would you care about loosing such a crappy "job"????

Dead right!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

OP he is apest bud

(groan)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Sounds like you were both cheating the system; but he did it better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,219 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Well yeah , That's what I'll have to do when I'm back in college , work in a bar or something , still I wouldnt mind if some guy came along and worked for less but wasnt on the dole , I'd have been like good luck to ya willing to work for less than 35 a day , but seeing as this guy gets 200 extra from the goverment , and now little me has to go back to college and work out a method of getting 2.5k to pay my registration fee to pay the goverment for my education
    ah god love ya, you really have it hard don't you. be glad your not in the UK where you could pay up to 9000 or more in fees. this is no more about losing that job or the guy taking the dole, its about the fact you will have to get a job where you will need to work a bit harder and maybe earn less. and for the record he didn't take your job as it wasn't yours to take in the first place, its your employers job to give to who he sees fit, if someone can do it cheeper thats who he is going to go with, its not nice but you'l just have to go and find a new job. anyone can mind a house or feed animals.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

Advertisement