Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BN104 / BN112

• 01-09-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Okay, so, I got my place for BN104 this year. But, I had never realised what BN112 actually was until yesterday. And it's literally everything was looking for. I'm looking to get into a career of like, computer games design, around that area.. and I was just wondering, what is the whole career difference in them both? Like, they seem similar, but totally different at the same time. I dunno what to dooooooooooo aghhh :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

demitridi wrote: »
    Okay, so, I got my place for BN104 this year. But, I had never realised what BN112 actually was until yesterday. And it's literally everything was looking for. I'm looking to get into a career of like, computer games design, around that area.. and I was just wondering, what is the whole career difference in them both? Like, they seem similar, but totally different at the same time. I dunno what to dooooooooooo aghhh :(

If your looking for a career in computer games design, BN104 will be much more beneficial (and covers computer game design on the course, using Unity) than creative digital media.

Should you not like BN104, you could always try and transfer to BN112, or re-apply next year.

Advertisement