Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Southampton V Man UTD 02.09.12 (16:00 KO) Sky Sports 1

1234568»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

dont have a problem with sly comments.

But its the ones who cant take it when its their club thats problem.

Anyway we won. They can say what they like and abuse me about who I support as much as they like.:D

You prefer thanking posts falsely accusing people of being pedantic over one's spelling instead, yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Bannerman7 wrote: »
    Again today if proof was needed Evra is a liability & the hype for the last 18 months about Cleverley is just that hype. Seems to me we will only ever sign a top class midfielder will be post Ferguson.

Its worrying alright.

Only so many times you can get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

-Ade- wrote: »
    Yeah he does.

Loving reading all the sly comments when we were losing and RVP missed the peno, like this one in particular.

Bazinga!

Congrats Flah. Not like you never had sly digs or played the WUM in the past. No siree.

Unlike perhaps others here today. I wasn't trolling. He fully deserved the comment after messing about with the penalty in a critical moment in the game. Whether you want to admit it or not, I couldn't really give a damn to be brutally honest, you's got away with one today, and fair play for doing so. Southampton were well deserving of a point though. Nice of you not the quote the following comment though.
    I didnt say you were trolling. It was funny that RVP did what he did after your gleeful post though and you deserve to be Bazinga-ed on it. :-)

Never speak too soon when United are involved. Theyre rather good at feeding people their words in nice little bite sized portions.

Someday people will learn this.

You prefer thanking posts falsely accusing people of being pedantic over one's spelling instead, yes?

Pot Kettle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Never doubted them for a second!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Crazy to think that they had him taking the corners at Arsenal when he has that ability in the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Owen_S wrote: »
    Crazy to think that they had him taking the corners at Arsenal when he has that ability in the box.

he's taking them for us too from the right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

He scores when he wants indeed.

Indeed he does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Can we not discuss anybody's past identity in here? Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hulk Hogan.

Man you were my hero growing up. My mother hated you though. You have no idea how many t-shirts I ruined because of you!!!

killwill wrote: »
    Man you were my hero growing up. My mother hated you though. You have no idea how many t-shirts I ruined because of you!!!

Could been worse.

You could have nearly broken ribs from jumping the Top Rope (in my case the sofa) thinking you were the Hulk.

Dont try this at home..:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Could been worse.

You could have nearly broken ribs from jumping the Top Rope (in my case the sofa) thinking you were the Hulk.

We used to be all over that ****. Must have been over a thousand rock bottoms and stone cold stunners done on the couch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

That is what I missed last season. I don't know why but after we drew level I just knew we would win. Not once did I have that feeling last year.

U N I T E D

Could been worse.

We set up a very poor standard ring in a green area outside my house. One of my mates tombstoned another mate. Que hysterical girls and a very swift ambulance for an unconcious 10 yr old!!!
    I chose a different path in life after that day!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    That is what I missed last season. I don't know why but after we drew level I just knew we would win. Not once did I have that feeling last year.

U N I T E D
    The magic is back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

The magic is back.

Like taking a year off the yokes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Just home now and not going back through pages of posts, but as a Saints fan it really was a hard result to swallow.

To be leading 2-1 for so long and end up with nothing is unacceptable. Its nice to be back in the premier league and to nearly embarrass utd like we did in seasons before, but the league is so close we can't afford to gift points away.

Southampton have the toughest start of any team this year (city, Wigan, utd, Arsenal) but we need to quickly score points to build confidence. Hopefully Ramirez and the other new signings will help in that.

On a positive note it is nice to see players that cost £1m or less in league 1 & championship really troubling uber expensive premier league players. Bodes well when we face teams that don't feature the likes of RVP.

Rascasse wrote: »
    Just home now and not going back through pages of posts, but as a Saints fan it really was a hard result to swallow.

To be leading 2-1 for so long and end up with nothing is unacceptable. Its nice to be back in the premier league and to nearly embarrass utd like we did in seasons before, but the league is so close we can't afford to gift points away.

Southampton have the toughest start of any team this year (city, Wigan, utd, Arsenal) but we need to quickly score points to build confidence. Hopefully Ramirez and the other new signings will help in that.

On a positive note it is nice to see players that cost £1m or less in league 1 & championship really troubling uber expensive premier league players. Bodes well when we face teams that don't feature the likes of RVP.

If you had played anybody, but City and United in the games you played, you would have got 4 points at worst.

Playing well just need to believe

Advertisement