Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pasadena

Options
  • 01-09-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi All,

My OH is applying for work in Pasadena and just wondering if anyone has any info on what it is like to live there (Costs, standards of living etc)? I fear it is probably quite expensive! Is there much industry there. I would be looking for a job also either there or in LA as an accountant (provided I get a visa etc).

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

My bosses are based in Glendale next to Pasadena so I travel out there a lot, going next week again in fact. Pasadena is a very nice place with lots of trendy restaurants and shops. I'm not sure of the actual $$$ but I'd guess that it's quite expensive to live there but there are other areas close by that may not be quite as expensive.

Advertisement