Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is in your local park?

Options
  • 01-09-2012 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has done any scavenging in their local parks for edible plants and berries etc?

If so what were they able to find that in the event of a survival situation could off set starvation?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Just wondering if anyone has done any scavenging in their local parks for edible plants and berries etc?

If so what were they able to find that in the event of a survival situation could off set starvation?

Cheers
    Not sure about plants and berries but plenty of ducks in my park and a stream which ive tried out after filtering it and purifying it it was ok to drink well no toilet roll needed afterwards so thats a good thing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭bonniebede

what can you put in your park to come back to later? my local park now has raspberries and blackberries that i planted there earlier this year
    time for a little bit of guerilla gardening i think.:D

Advertisement