Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Shop In Kenmare

• 01-09-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know any decent beer shops in or near Kenmare, Kerry? I'm staying here for a week and am hoping to find anything decent.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The petrol station just out side kenmare on the killlarny road and just at the turn for the ring of Kerry has a good selection. An English couple runs it and bring in a range also some cans too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Excellent. Thanks for that. We are planning on going to the ring of Kerry do that would be perfect.

Is it a Centra by any chance? There is a Centra petrol station at the end of the road I'm staying on and I checked it out yesterday and got myself some cans of London Pride. They had a good selection of English stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

KJ wrote: »
    Is it a Centra by any chance? There is a Centra petrol station at the end of the road I'm staying on and I checked it out yesterday and got myself some cans of London Pride. They had a good selection of English stuff.

I belived it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Timistry

The shop mentioned above is indeed Centra. I would also recommend checking out Supervalu. It is located on the same road as the church. If you keep going up past the church for 300m you come to the national school which is on your hand side. The entrance to Supervalu is just past that on your right. They usually have a small selection english beers along with an extensive selection of the likes of staropramen, franziskaner, erdinger, hoegaarden etc. they have a large selection of slabs as well, much more than Centra (and cheaper):)

• Advertisement

I found that one too. They had some good stuff in there as well. I picked up a few bottles of Kalnapilis Grand.

Advertisement