Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Dev TEST ps2

Options
  • 01-09-2012 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Just thought I'd see if there was any interest in this. I don't necessarily want to get rid of it, but just thought I might put some feelers out to see if someone had something fancy to offer as it's been stored away for a while. So if you have a Progear board or something sitting around that you don't need, give me a shout :D

It plays back up PS1 games and with the help of a patch, back up PS2 games.

It's more of a collectors piece really though. Came with a network adapter.

ps2test.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Do I have anything you know of that you want?
    I have a TEST but it is Kerbdogs and I have a feeling he may want it back, but I will need one to continue playing Raiden III!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Couldn't tempt you with a GB Micro now, could I????

I might have more crap somewhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Want a Neogeo Hyper 64 fighting board ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Cheers for the offers lads! Need something a bit more special though.

A night with Retr0?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Sold! but only if he wears his cosplay.

Actually he'll only do it if you wear the cos play too!

Just avoid posting in the " got something new" thread if it includes anything infectious, any tearing or a fissure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

All I have is that universal Saturn, would that be of any interest & maybe I could build on the offer?

I'm going to talk to Kerbdog about the ongoing stewardship of his TEST and make an offer if it is to be leaving soon from my care.....

Master of the Universe

Hmm, I think this is going to be one of those cases where people would have to trade something they dont particularly want to trade! We'd be talking about something in the region of 170-200 value wise. (I'm trying to cut down on stuff a bit, so it'll have to be a 1:1 swap really)

• Advertisement

Would Steel Battalion be the kind of thing that'd move you to trade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Would Steel Battalion be the kind of thing that'd move you to trade?

I think the o1smesiter already has it doesn't he? I vaguely remember a story about him walking through town lugging the whole lot with him...could be wrong though!

Master of the Universe

Yeah, sorry Cidona! I have one of them already.

Thanks for reminding me though, had totally forgotten about it :D

I did carry that accross the city alright. The box was old and falling apart, was a nightmare. The thing is so bulky you'd need a mech to carry it for you!

I know!
    A boxed, slightly ruffled, Gameboy Micro!!! ;)

As for Steel Battalion, hard to forget it, given you nearly have to dedicate a new wing of the house to it's deployment!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Killer instinct 2 pcb

Master of the Universe

I'm not particularly interested in fighters, but do you have any other interesting arcade bits and bobs?

o1s1n wrote: »
    I'm not particularly interested in fighters, but do you have any other interesting arcade bits and bobs?

Two words!
    Shock Troopers!
    Two more words?
    On MVS!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Spiderman pcb?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement